Isaac Luke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Souffs' supporters are saying finals matches are too important to miss for such 'minor' charges.

They should say that to Alex McKinnon and see what his thoughts are on the subject.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm sick of people saying he shouldn't miss a GF over it

Watmough missed 4 weeks for a nothing tackle in Origin, and then missed our game last weekend because of 1 far less dangerous than this. If he was playing over that length of time I have little doubt we'd be playing in the Grand Final, so a suspension at any time of the finals can cost a team a chance of a GF appearance
Exactly. he's not the first and definitely won't be the last to miss a grand final through suspension

He is No.1 in the grub stakes for mine.
He deserves to go, he is a little ****!
It'd be the only good news to come out of this GF.

Funny the dogs come out and rule out ennis....teams normally wait till the last minute for these things.....are they trying to make judiciary feel less worried about banning the souths hooker cause theres is not supposed to be playing ? Or is my blind hatred for the dogs giving them too much credit for something like this ?

WESTIE said:
Funny the dogs come out and rule out ennis....teams normally wait till the last minute for these things.....are they trying to make judiciary feel less worried about banning the souths hooker cause theres is not supposed to be playing ? Or is my blind hatred for the dogs giving them too much credit for something like this ?

spot on !!!

scumdes special !!! ennis said this morning he will try to play but not looking good...

he responded after the game with , if the judiciary is consistent....................
also he expects the charge to be brought to 3 man panel...

scum des and scumdogs , trying to find a easy way out...

thats why -
GO THE BUNNIES !!!!

dog by name , dog by nature

WESTIE said:

Smokescreen , bet he plays , typical De$

SeaEagleRock8 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Isaak Luke & Cameron Smith could start a therapy group. They could share & discuss their experiences.

And Jim Serdaris. Is it only hookers who have been rubbed out of the big one?

Luke Ricketson got scratched off I think in 04 when he beatch slapped a cows player. Nothing in it but he missed the GF. Oh yeah he was in the 2nd row

Roger_Ramjet said:
Luke Ricketson got scratched off I think in 04 when he beatch slapped a cows player. Nothing in it but he missed the GF. Oh yeah he was in the 2nd row

Welcome back Roger. Out of therapy so soon?
I blame Shame Hayne on the loss. Where was he when you needed him?

Roger_Ramjet said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Isaak Luke & Cameron Smith could start a therapy group. They could share & discuss their experiences.

And Jim Serdaris. Is it only hookers who have been rubbed out of the big one?

In the old days you could get a real good swing up at the opposition Hooker when playing second row, the action used to result in an all in brawl but was a great tactic if you were behind on the scoreboard!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
In the old days you could get a real good swing up at the opposition Hooker when playing second row, the action used to result in an all in brawl but was a great tactic if you were behind on the scoreboard!!

Is that how you lost your good looks, Mark?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4