Isaac Luke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO NRL has lost all respect...

I think watmough was worst than luke

also how did greenturd manage to get josh jackson off with that chicken wing ??

how did that grub reynolds only get a week for that origin tackile on tate ??? that was worst than watmough's & luke's put together..

Its all just Bulltish , i think all clubs some one way or another get screwed on decisions on & off the field , except for those scumdogs since greenturd is still around...

How that peasant low life club escaped punishment for that domestic violence issue beats me...

it feels like these days were playing against more than 17 other footballers

I'm sure he still shouldercharges.
As soon as Ennis was confirmed out Ball sack Luke was always in trouble.

Good riddance to both grubs. One could only hope that the other grub Reynolds might trip and miss out as well. Can't stand any of them.

mickqld said:
Good riddance to both grubs. One could only hope that the other grub Reynolds might trip and miss out as well. Can't stand any of them.

Manly by 13....oh hang on!

panash said:

how did that grub reynolds only get a week for that origin tackile on tate ??? that was worst than watmough's & luke's put together..

Its all just Bulltish , i think all clubs some one way or another get screwed on decisions on & off the field , except for those scumdogs since greenturd is still around...

How that peasant low life club escaped punishment for that domestic violence issue beats me...

Jackson's tackle was a quarter chicken wing lol - maybe if it was a half ........

Dont worry Manly got a fair few favours when Arko ran Phillip St

Lord Eagleton said:
When you think of a grub in league you dont immediately think of Luke, however after seeing those clips he has definitely got some closet grub in him

:huh: He is the ONLY one I think of when you think grub... just can't believe he's got away with some of the most malicious grub acts ever.

wombatgc said:
Lord Eagleton said:
When you think of a grub in league you dont immediately think of Luke, however after seeing those clips he has definitely got some closet grub in him

:huh: He is the ONLY one I think of when you think grub... just can't believe he's got away with some of the most malicious grub acts ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTqZOAswrI

mickqld said:

Which Reynolds grub?

Las Vegas Blvd said:
panash said:

Jackson's tackle was a quarter chicken wing lol - maybe if it was a half ........

Dont worry Manly got a fair few favours when Arko ran Phillip St

The worst thing to happen to Manly was when Arko became head of the ARL.
He had to be seen as un-bias and decisions were made for the benefit of the other teams.

Here's a few examples:

- 1995 Grand Final. Choice of referees were between Eddie Ward and Dave Manson. We picked Manson but dogs wanted Ward. They gave the job to Ward and the result was a 7 tackle and 2 or 3 forward passes that resulted in tries for the dogs. Ripped off again!

- 1997 Grand Final. Serdaris got banned from GF for a spear tackle from a previous game (to ensure the opposition got a leg up).
Harragon did 3 head high tackles on Toovey and was not sent off.
MacDougall stomped on Toovey's face and was not sent off. You can clearly see he looked around and aimed for Toovey's face in the replays.
We now know they were all on drugs. Back then, only Wayne Richards, MacDougall and O'Davis got busted and banned for the following season. They should have had their GF deemed invalid, like the Storm.

Favours from Phillip Street, I don't think so!

Sterling on TripleM says there should be a suspended sentence so players, like Luke, don't miss "big games".
Suspended by the neck, maybe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7