Israel Folau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well there we go. Bit of free publicity for all parties.

For the best anyway. I don't see how Izzy can justify selfish pursuits like footy when clearly he has a much higher calling that he needs to devote his time to. Us sinners aren't going to save ourselves, we need that valuable conduit he can provide to salvation.

Last edited:

Ranga

Bencher
Tipping Member
At least we "snowflakes" can now get on with the season, free of the media driven, circus-like distraction that is Israel Folau. #onyourbikeizzy
No doubt there will be some other distraction that gets everyone in a tiz. There is JDB's retrial and Manase's too. And don't forget last year, out of the blue, we had two Canterbury players having sex with school girls (who were of age) and now they are back playing.

In rugby league, there will always be something to get the media and social media frothing ...

Kevinward777

First Grader
No doubt there will be some other distraction that gets everyone in a tiz. There is JDB's retrial and Manase's too. And don't forget last year, out of the blue, we had two Canterbury players having sex with school girls (who were of age) and now they are back playing.

In rugby league, there will always be something to get the media and social media frothing ...
Let's not forget COON cheese, or is it CHEER cheese now? Hard to keep up. Anyway, I'm going to sing my little nephew off to sleep. Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep should do the trick.

chuckee

Formerly CJAeagle
If the rumour of us being interested in signing him then I think it’s great, he’s still got a lot to offer. BS aside also I think if any clubs going to take the gamble and signing I think Manly is one of the few that would be able to. Privately owned and not really any corporate do-gooders scared to take him on board. I don’t think URM would be a company to have a problem with it.
If rugby league is inclusive as they say it is, then the NRL won’t ostracise him.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
If the rumour of us being interested in signing him then I think it’s great, he’s still got a lot to offer. BS aside also I think if any clubs going to take the gamble and signing I think Manly is one of the few that would be able to. Privately owned and not really any corporate do-gooders scared to take him on board. I don’t think URM would be a company to have a problem with it.
If rugby league is inclusive as they say it is, then the NRL won’t ostracise him.
The same NRL that said he would not be allowed to play in the NRL.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hope it doesnt take you too long to get over this traumatic episode. It must have taken a toll on you.

Massive toll mate. Completely lost my focus on the season ahead. Clearly traumatised by the incident. Counselling has been suggested etc @:cool:
Actually, I could care less about Folau and the pro-Folau minions/advocates/supporters on here or anywhere else for that matter. #no****sgiven

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16