It is Schuster time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an exciting debut by the shoe...

A-Fish-Called-Wanda-1.gif

I lost count the amount of times that Cherry-Evans came over to Schuster side, and it was almost never as part of a combination play with him - Only time I remember was the set piece try, which Schuster was the most responsible for.

Sure you could argue Cez was trying to take pressure of Schuster, but we got far less a good good look at him, and it looks like pressure doesn’t phase him at all.

if Schuster continues as 5/8, poor Schuster only has Turbo to work well with. He needs so much more than JetSki, Waddell and Parker

Ben Turbo has a very good playing relationship with Josh. Later next year they could form an exciting partnership, assuming Sirro learns to also pass the ball.

Him and Harper the only positives from last night. This kid oozes confidence and skills similar to Fittler, Inglis and Latrell debuts. He's going to be a superstar and he'll look great in the Rorters colours in 2 yrs time because there is no way we'll afford him while we keep pouring money into the DCE toilet.

Him and Harper the only positives from last night. This kid oozes confidence and skills similar to Fittler, Inglis and Latrell debuts. He's going to be a superstar and he'll look great in the Rorters colours in 2 yrs time because there is no way we'll afford him while we keep pouring money into the DCE toilet.
But its ok because des will drop him next week, to put in croker

Dce
Daly only signed for two yrs. Then our cap grows by 1.2 million.

Hate to break it to you mate but DCE is here till end of 2023 season - 3 more years
Which means if Schuster becomes a superstar he'll end up at Rorters because of captain me and the lame duck fullback. They'll throw $1mil+ at him Nov 1st next year by cutting a Canterbury cup player and we'll have to release him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8