It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Surely DCE would not be taking any sides when his luck has finally changed. He has been the most scorned player since his back flip, so why in hell would he want to even be involved in any controversy
I call bull****
In the podcast on nrl.com the other day he literally said they’re professionals and they’ll play footy as it’s their job. In a 30min podcast he never said a preference. So I also call bull****

My point is Gorman works for Penn. You want Gorman to trigger a payout without Penn's consent?

My answer for the good of the club is a qualified yes. It won't happen of course. There have been reports that the coach will be announced next week, if true bring the announcement forward.

My major point is either Gorman or Penn need to be seen, and we have to put this to bed. Brent Read has tweeted that Gorman is not returning phone calls and Scotty is overseas again. If this is the case it is reprehensible.

Last edited:
Agree we can’t let him go but we literally upgraded him September 2017. Just over 12 months ago - Players can’t expect to be upgraded so quickly after re-signing.
Then don't grant the release.. simple. In saying that I highly doubt his upgrade would of been a substantial amount last time around

I would take him over kapow he has significant upside
In my opinion in a life or death 'choose best option' moment it would be far smarter to go with taupau

If we had a decent replacement he could go, but in saying that we'd definitely rather keep AFB (although if he is too lane-like to leave then let him imo)

I see buzz has tweeted tooves to be announced soon. That could be the kiss of death for that rumour then.
As usual he hedges his bets.
Just jumping on some bandwagon by saying "Tooves SHOULD be appointed tomorrow".
The el cheapo plonk would've kicked in by time of writing...

https://outline.com/ZPmDbG -Tooves confirming his desire to come back, link bypasses paywall

TOOVEY!!! (everyone read)
Takes a big man to swallow his pride. So proud. Geoff just makes me want to run through brick walls for him.

Geoff is Manly. That Manly spirit is what i love. To read how much he wants back in, in any capacity. One of our family is missing.

After reading that.

I'm done.

#2v=Manly=us
#Pennsa****

This place exploded when Toovey got shafted It will again explode when Carty is appointed . If Carty takes us down to the spoon there will be another explosion .
Experience has taught me that there can be so many explosions before the whole place completely implodes .

But if there are multiple explosions surely it stands to reason that there is nothing left to implode, yeah?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10