It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
That channel 7 report is a disgrace! He should be sued by the club for making that crap up. As if DCE would say that, its laughable.AFB is total b.s as well. They are both over seas preparing for a test match, a nuffy journo somehow gets an interview with them and dce is now threatening to walk and afb wants a release, or the way the ****wit told it was "apparently there is a suggestion" meaning, im just making a story up for headlines. Fox jumps onto it and the telegraph. We have to have the worst journos going around reporting on nrl. Full of ****

Takes a big man to swallow his pride. So proud. Geoff just makes me want to run through brick walls for him.

Geoff is Manly. That Manly spirit is what i love. To read how much he wants back in, in any capacity. One of our family is missing.

After reading that.

I'm done.

#2v=Manly=us
#Pennsa****
Can you post the 2V article for those of us that can't read telecrap.
Please.

Last edited:
DpNT7yBV4AEiF3Z.jpg

I read on here the solution is simple.
Download Fire Fox as your broswer
Then Download Anti Paywall 0.9.2 and install as an add-on in Firefox
Then free DT, Australian, Gold Coast Bulletin etc
Yup, or type in outline.com/copypaste link of article and it will bypass them also

That’s not very nice! But it’s pretty accurate. Get him back I say. Pity when some of the old time cock heads with 25K of posts gang up on a guy with some “special” needs.
Maybe he needed a hug
Who is this old time C0ckhead with 25 thousand posts that you speak of?

I've stayed right of this for my own sanity.

I already have enough screws loose to become involved in the cluster***k of the century.

My two weeks in Europe have been much more palatable than getting involved in "rumourgate". You couldn't make this crap up could you ?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10