It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Been calling for his return for years! Finally the return of the king lord Desmond of house hasler will take us back to glory. All you des haters seem to have back flipped LOL either way of there in discussions then hes coming he wants to coach hes the best option by far he just needs to gather a coaching entourage. Lets all hope toovey is part of that equation along with donny singe and crusher. We need all the manly we can get and kick cartwheel to the curb! Go Manly

Back for what , your 4th go????

This could be interesting.

I'm also curious to see which support staff Des will want. With Tooves as his right hand man, he was without doubt the best coach in the competition. Without Tooves he was not able to replicate his success at Manly with the Dogs.

Yes but at manly he had a brilliant team several all time manly greats.

Yes but at manly he had a brilliant team several all time manly greats.
We have a very young team with the right guidance could be as good as the team that Des coached before at Manly. If they buy into Des’s ideas and coaching methods we could have at least 5 years maybe 10 years of success like before.

Yeah only concerns
* can't have contract invovlment in terms of structure.
* i be happy with donny singe and egan. I say crusher time is done.

Our defence will improve, i say there may be some who will opt out as its too hard. Rumours of foran already njo thanks. Just find some wingers des.

I'm not sure why, but I like the idea of Des coming back..... maybe even a little excited. I think it's mostly because under his control the place might start to feel like Manly again. A few ex players might start hanging around and getting involved again. It just feels like a step towards some reconciliation with the last great era's players and staff...... I dunno

If he comes back you have to say the club has played it pretty well in terms of the PR battle.

If he had been the first name considered how many people would have been unhappy?

Throw in Taylor, Henry or Carty and even the most ardent anti des fan is more agreeable

The best thing about Des coming back is that we won't have to put up with any more dribbling crap from Barrett ever again

Toovey should come back to manage the salary cap and help out with press conferences

How sweet it would be if Des returned and we won a competition within 3 years. I'm pretty sure that Todd Greenshlt and Dogs fans would implode

That I’d Iike to see.

It’s going to be interesting to see how many of the current crop will “ buy in” to the whole concept.

I think a few have just been “ turning up” so I’d expect only the core of the current group might be there if / when we win again.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10