It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
At last a well written and credible story. The Australian journos are a cut above all others.
One person who has been forgotten in all the coaching merry-go-round is Chad Randall. He was an Assistant Coach last season.
If we get DESpicable, Ballin and Singe back, and Carthorse (and even Twenty) stays, we'll have a cacophony of coaches.
Does Randall still have a job? If so, what role will he play? Assistant to the Assistant, perhaps?

At last a well written and credible story. The Australian journos are a cut above all others.
One person who has been forgotten in all the coaching merry-go-round is Chad Randall. He was an Assistant Coach last season.
If we get DESpicable, Ballin and Singe back, and Carthorse (and even Twenty) stays, we'll have a cacophony of coaches.
Does Randall still have a job? If so, what role will he play? Assistant to the Assistant, perhaps?

Chad extended at the same time as Carty so i would think that he would have a role also as they would need to pay him out to move him on. It could be the sticking point that Maguire couldn't get past hence Manly, Maguire or both pulled out of negotiations. Media won't be able to use 'lack of resources' as a punchline to get clicks lol

We are still a very heavy reliant in 2019 on our best 17.. if we get any significant injuries say to DCE Jake and Tom, even Des would not be able to save next year.
While don’t get me wrong I have warmed to the idea of Hasler as coach for next year and I think will be the best option for us injuries will determine heavily where we finish in 2019

Well after about 50 pages of absolute dribble ( although congratulations for helping it reach 200 pages) I wonder is today the day , or tomorrow the day we can start talking football again???

Surely it couldn’t be #nextweek, could it???

As part NSD was just quickly popping in to say your welcome, I did collect my coin on the 200 and feeling a little lost, considering being a splitter for a little while....

If the announcement isn't made #thisweek what do we take away from that, does it mean the negotiations with Des have hit a road block ? Or just an issue with TB or god forbid #nextweek in announcement time is WA time #waitawhile

Chad extended at the same time as Carty so i would think that he would have a role also as they would need to pay him out to move him on. It could be the sticking point that Maguire couldn't get past hence Manly, Maguire or both pulled out of negotiations. Media won't be able to use 'lack of resources' as a punchline to get clicks lol

Wasn't there some news leaked that, whoever did get the nod would need to keep Randal and Carty on, the club not willing or not being able to afford paying out the new extensions. More likely they are banking on Carty leaving after being snubbed for the head coach making room for Donny or Ballin. Just a thought

Surely it couldn’t be #nextweek FMD, this thread will have another 50 pages of absolute and utter crap if it is??

Can you imagine a whole weekend of the DSD, SSD and the NSD all working together???

My gut telling me he going to **** us over again the longer this drags on. I be honest it may have been better to just give demeteiou job. I may be bit bitter but i feel leopards dont change there stripes

Must be a new PPC torture technique
giphy.gif

At work I deal with ADHD, ODD, ASD etc. On Silvertails we deal with NSD, DSD, SSD, PPC and more. It's a very educational site young Harry.:D
I can never get my head around the fact that when I went to school in the seventies and eighties, kids used to sit quietly in the classroom and for the most part, listen to the teacher and do their work. There was no ADD, no ADHD or any of that other stuff... no amphetamine tablets to calm us all down... aaaaand we somehow managed to get by. There was less violent behaviour and sexual assault... and much more respect for authority. When did this ADHD phenomenon explode into the education system... and why have suicide rates increased in such high numbers in the Western world when there are all these super dooper psychotropic drugs and anti depressants so readily subscribed to help prevent self harming and mental illness?

I can never get my head around the fact that when I went to school in the seventies and eighties, kids used to sit quietly in the classroom and for the most part, listen to the teacher and do their work. There was no ADD, no ADHD or any of that other stuff... no amphetamine tablets to calm us all down... aaaaand we somehow managed to get by. There was less violent behaviour and sexual assault... and much more respect for authority. When did this ADHD phenomenon explode into the education system... and why have suicide rates increased in such high numbers in the Western world when there are all these super dooper psychotropic drugs and anti depressants so readily subscribed to help prevent self harming and mental illness?
There’s some truth in that Kevin, but I think the main difference was that it wasn’t a diagnosis in those days.

I too was at school in the 70s and 80s and I remember many kids who were uncontrollable or restless. They got caned or sent out to the corridor. One kid in 5th grade I reckon spent most of the year in the corridor.

In high school we had 9 year 7 classes, the bottom 4 of which were completely feral. Most of those kids left when they were 15 or 16, and many of them have done fine in life in the end.

Today I reckon most of those kids would be labeled add or adhd, and probably medicated. In reality they probably weren’t suited to a school learning environment, and once they matured a bit have been able to hold down decent jobs etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8