It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Just rang up to put my auto renewal on hold, I asked if they're close to an announcement and without giving too much away he said "there's a board meeting happening as we speak" so we may have an answer late tonight or tomorrow so fingers crossed!!
No no that board meeting is not to do with naming the coach. They need the board to determine what furniture is owned by them an what furniture is owned by Trent in order to finalise the accounts

Just rang up to put my auto renewal on hold, I asked if they're close to an announcement and without giving too much away he said "there's a board meeting happening as we speak" so we may have an answer late tonight or tomorrow so fingers crossed!!
Until then ....... I guess normal service of dribbling will continue ....... thank fxck my shift as a DSD is almost over for today.

More to the point ........ are they seriously pretending that the board actually has any input into decisions ........ how cute ....
That's what I was thinking, if De's has been offered a contract it's past the board meeting stage.

That's what I was thinking, if De's has been offered a contract it's past the board meeting stage.

Point is Briza .... one man owns all the shares ...... and only one man makes the decisions ..... the board at best is a sounding board and at worst just window dressing .....

Oh FFS just get on with it. They better not fu*k this up or there's going to be the biggest exodus since the Hebrews blew out of Egypt.
Sorry hope that doesn't spark another religious debate.

FMD, you lunatics can’t help but throw religion in there !!

Don’t you know it’s going to give King Stronger Des the biggest stiffy and make him return......,,again!!!

Dill Pickle Munchers .... sworn enemies of the Salad Dodgers and affiliates of the Mullet wearers .....

Dill Pickle Munchers

Lol, I’ll pay that one mate that’s a ripper!!

@Dan is going to have to update the popular Memes on here so newbies know what the hell this is all about.

#nextweek is a given

Not sure about Dill Pickle Munchers ........yet

Dill Pickle Munchers .... sworn enemies of the Salad Dodgers and affiliates of the Mullet wearers .....

As first spoken by the great legendary philanthropist and Nobel prize winning Philosophist - Mr Heinze

"Oh Woodsie, You've done it again"

https://twitter.com/Lush178/status/1052789107322118144?s=19

Des Hasler currently meeting with @SeaEagles bosses at Narrabeen. Decision on 2019 coach not far away it appears

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10