It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
Point is Briza .... one man owns all the shares ...... and only one man makes the decisions ..... the board at best is a sounding board and at worst just window dressing .....
I think you may have warned me at some stage about passing opinions off as facts didn’t you woodsie?

https://twitter.com/Lush178/status/1052789107322118144?s=19

Des Hasler currently meeting with @SeaEagles bosses at Narrabeen. Decision on 2019 coach not far away it appears

giphy.gif
I wonder if Adam Lucius knows this for a fact, or whether he got the info from the post on here above.

I can never get my head around the fact that when I went to school in the seventies and eighties, kids used to sit quietly in the classroom and for the most part, listen to the teacher and do their work. There was no ADD, no ADHD or any of that other stuff... no amphetamine tablets to calm us all down... aaaaand we somehow managed to get by. There was less violent behaviour and sexual assault... and much more respect for authority. When did this ADHD phenomenon explode into the education system... and why have suicide rates increased in such high numbers in the Western world when there are all these super dooper psychotropic drugs and anti depressants so readily subscribed to help prevent self harming and mental illness?
I do agree there's many a misdiagnosis simply because of bad behaviour, misguided and uneducated parenting. A lot of bleeding hearts and excuse making too throughout the system. That's the world we live in now.
2bky7f.jpg

I can never get my head around the fact that when I went to school in the seventies and eighties, kids used to sit quietly in the classroom and for the most part, listen to the teacher and do their work. There was no ADD, no ADHD or any of that other stuff... no amphetamine tablets to calm us all down... aaaaand we somehow managed to get by. There was less violent behaviour and sexual assault... and much more respect for authority. When did this ADHD phenomenon explode into the education system... and why have suicide rates increased in such high numbers in the Western world when there are all these super dooper psychotropic drugs and anti depressants so readily subscribed to help prevent self harming and mental illness?
Are we allowed to quote the Bible to answer this question?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10