It's "OFFICIAL" (TBC) the off season sucks!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like the off season as it builds anticipation and allows the life other things.It is the balance we all need. Its why I only follow league. Couldnt really give a rats arse about other sports.In summer i generally pick 1 of the one day games, turn on the air con and watch it but thats about all i can handle. The beach, day trips, fishing, and travel, friends over for dinner outside.

Footy season in winter when its cold is great,curling up on the lounge with the heater on, but when it gets warmer there are more things to do. You have to have some time to earn brownie points from the mrs to give the footy season your all

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Suggestions to ease boredom of the "Off season".

1. Read a book. should keep most of you going for quite a while, and i dont mean "50 shades of grey."
2. Go on a cooking course.

3. Begin a new hobby, one that you can 'drop' as soon as the pre-season matches begin
4. Pertaining to 3: Start an 'Affair'.
5. Start doing Facebook. ? :) sorry about that one.
6. Start day trading on the stock exchange.
7. Start writing in 'lettters to the editor'. Hint, at the mo', "Alan Jones" is a great topic.
8. Work up Business plans for the Bank.
9. Start watching the A-League. :D sorry about that one as well.

10) Post pics of your hat.

11) Visit someone in Canada

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Not sure if I can use that "banned" word in my title thread but I'd be hoping the Sea Eagles wouldn't be offended by it's use in this context!!

I've amended the title accordingly Mark, as I'm waiting confirmation from the club as to whether the off season does in fact suck.

Good idea....just in case the DON'T THINK it sucks!!

Earnie the Eagle said:
We wont have to worry about Jan 2013, according to millions of people worldwide the world will end 21 Dec 2012...Its true just watch Doomsday Preppers, Ancient Aliens and all the other loopy nuts on the Internet, however what of they are right...........

Maybe we should add an extra to the above "party like there's no tomorrow"!!

It would also mean that the Melbourne Storm would be the last premiers ever!

RE: It's OFFICIAL the off season sucks!!

Blake said:
Hmmmmm, a yard sale? Is there much of a market for second hand goods in that town???

lol, That's pretty funny!

You could always go to france:...

Anus%2C_france.jpg

Jeez It would be a real pain in the ass to go from Dildo to Anus

Let's not forget the other parts of my thread on here as well, we should all be congratulating Margaret on her fantastic efforts and My Bluedog as the Number 1 Ticket Holder is a stirling effort as well.

Personally I don't like the idea of selling this off, but it was Tom Keneally's idea so I suppose you can't knock it can you!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Let's not forget the other parts of my thread on here as well, we should all be congratulating Margaret on her fantastic efforts and My Bluedog as the Number 1 Ticket Holder is a stirling effort as well.

Personally I don't like the idea of selling this off, but it was Tom Keneally's idea so I suppose you can't knock it can you!!

I have already done so DAD so I shall continue on my merry way.

A busy kiwi? Nice to know they're good at something other than migrating!

lolcoughlol

Aah Global, you are a bit like me today WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!!

I have some clients in to see me shortly so that will be it for a while

Happy posting everyone!!

I feel as though my sense of humour is wasted sometimes

no no I don't want your sympathy responses

Gave the A-League a shot over the weekend to get me through summer. Watched the Sydney FC v Wellington game.

What was I thinking ?. I was begging for them to pick up the ball and have a run.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I have already done so DAD so I shall continue on my merry way.

lolcoughlol

Bloody cricket season !! Training twice a week, game Saturday, club rooms Saturday night and plenty of organizing as the skipper. Keeping the young drunken boys out of trouble is always a big ask lol, our English pro was in a disgraceful state then babysitting 2 younger blokes in town, ended in a decent argument with some angry blonde chick as well haha.

Daniel said:
no no I don't want your sympathy responses

Well....It was more of a pity post :p

Kiwi Eagle said:
globaleagle said:

lolcoughlol

Bloody cricket season !! Training twice a week, game Saturday, club rooms Saturday night and plenty of organizing as the skipper. Keeping the young drunken boys out of trouble is always a big ask lol, our English pro was in a disgraceful state then babysitting 2 younger blokes in town, ended in a decent argument with some angry blonde chick as well haha.

Ok - that sounds busy!

Lol we were actually waiting out by the road for 1 of the guys to get picked up by his Mrs, and watching a bloke get punted out of a taxi, stumble over then was on the grass on all fours, were having a chuckle until we went to walk past and saw it was him !!

^ ah the english and their non drink handling ways!

Sheesh, wake up you guys, it's 8.30am on a saturday.

what are y'all doing? Spending quality time with the family...lol... lame!

It never ends with the cricket lol, had a phonecall at 7.30am saturday morning with 1 of the guys who was going to take the covers off informing me that the covers were stolen overnight haha

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6