It's "OFFICIAL" (TBC) the off season sucks!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd love to visit this place, it's in Kentucky, a town called Beaverlick... was'nt sure how to post the photo..To get to town from the nearest highway, head west on Beaverlick Road toward Big Bone (seriously). Big statue of Steve Menzies in the town square...... ( I made that part up).

Moondog said:
I'd love to visit this place, it's in Kentucky, a town called Beaverlick... wasn't sure how to post the photo..To get to town from the nearest highway, head west on Beaverlick Road toward Big Bone (seriously). Big statue of Steve Menzies in the town square...... ( I made that part up).

http://www.hipstertravelguide.com/archives/252

Jethro said:
Moondog said:
I'd love to visit this place, it's in Kentucky, a town called Beaverlick... wasn't sure how to post the photo..To get to town from the nearest highway, head west on Beaverlick Road toward Big Bone (seriously). Big statue of Steve Menzies in the town square...... ( I made that part up).

http://www.hipstertravelguide.com/archives/252
Thanks Jethro:)

globaleagle said:
Watching the NHL, so I'm ok so far.

GO NUCKS GO!

Blue Jays are primed for a big year if you are that way inclined towards the ball club from the country of the maple leaf.

MWSE said:
Bump.

I am now dying to watch footy. Watching replays of games on youtube in desperation.

Haha, yeah ive been watching the occasional video on youtube.

Ive also watched a few NFl games to get a footy fix (albiet the wrong code).

The cricket and V8 supercars get me through the off season.

MWSE said:
globaleagle said:
Watching the NHL, so I'm ok so far.

GO NUCKS GO!

Blue Jays are primed for a big year if you are that way inclined towards the ball club from the country of the maple leaf.

Well, being on the west coast, I'm not allowed to support anything toronto-ish.

However....nucks are suxxorzing big time so far (2 games in...lol)

suxxorzing??? sheesh.

Mark from Brisbane said:
At the awards night last Friday MWTS regular Margaret Anthony from Emerald in Queensland was awarded Sea Eagles "member of the year."

By the looks of things Margaret will be on track to go 'back to back' with this award as she is making the trip down from Emerald in North Queensland to Brookie next weekend for a trial match. That's a chartered flight from Emerald to Brisbane and then another flight to Sydney, a cab from the airport to the Travelodge at Brookie for the night. Then all the way back home the day after after the game.
Absolute legend of a lady and one of ( if not the nicest) person I have ever met.
She also flew down a couple of weeks ago to go to the wedding service of her favourite player.... Choc Watmough.

Good of you to drag this up Global and yes it DOES suck!!

It's hard to imagine that we went through a tough start to last year and here we are again, 12 months later, with another tough start!!

Poor Tooves, cannot take a trick!!

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
At the awards night last Friday MWTS regular Margaret Anthony from Emerald in Queensland was awarded Sea Eagles "member of the year."

By the looks of things Margaret will be on track to go 'back to back' with this award as she is making the trip down from Emerald in North Queensland to Brookie next weekend for a trial match. That's a chartered flight from Emerald to Brisbane and then another flight to Sydney, a cab from the airport to the Travelodge at Brookie for the night. Then all the way back home the day after after the game.
Absolute legend of a lady and one of ( if not the nicest) person I have ever met.
She also flew down a couple of weeks ago to go to the wedding service of her favourite player.... Choc Watmough.

Makes you look like a fair weather supporter Bones.

Anyone else find it ironic that Brett was misleadingly slurred by the media again simultaneous with the start of the year of the Snake?

Hurry the F up round 1! I've tried watching Cricket, A-league, super 15 and its all driving me mad. I need to see our team run on the paddock and the sooner the better.

Rex said:
Anyone else find it ironic that Brett was misleadingly slurred by the media again simultaneous with the start of the year of the Snake?

Damn those Chinese secret service equivalents.

What I said was correct, off season DOES SUCK. Can't wait until all we are discussing is footy!!

Almost....tick....tock......

Just upgraded the pay per view to get sportsnet world. ($20 per month)

Amongst other things my tv now shows me:

All Nrl games ....woooooot!

union

esl

soccer (hahahaha)

And other rubbish (hopefully darts....one hundred and eighty!!!!)

So, I'm set. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4