Ivan Cleary Gone from Penrith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Terminated. Immediately. = SACKED. Was he doing a Des and trying to encourage a few blokes to go to the Warriors next year? I am thinking he has breached his contract with the Panthers and not acted in their best interests in some way, shape or form and Gus has got a wif.

Interesting times.

Terminated. Immediately. = SACKED. Was he doing a Des and trying to encourage a few blokes to go to the Warriors next year? I am thinking he has breached his contract with the Panthers and not acted in their best interests in some way, shape or form and Gus has got a wif.

Interesting times.

Interesting alright, Barrett was sent on gardening leave once the news was out that he was coming here so where is Ivan headed?

Three of the coach's that missed the Top 8 goorne. Stone, Tooves, Cleary and I'd say only one of those was performance based.

I don't think for one second that Cleary has been sacked because of Penrith's tough year. Gus is no dummy and he knows it had nothing to do with Ivan's coaching...Bet your house on Cleary having another club lined up!

Tigers should be on the phone straight away........though he will go back to the Warriors

Maybe there is an issue with Gus
The only time Gus is happy happy is when Gus gets what Gus wants, how's ya 5 yr plan looking now! Ivan's better than that place anyway, really i can't see a premiership any time soon with there
roster. He will get a gig sooner rather than later.

Two coaches who's teams were decimated by injuries in 2015 have now been sacked.

Yet somehow Brad Arthur still has a job......
So true. How much does Arthur owe Foran as it is pretty obvious that if Foran didn't go to Parra Arthur would have been sacked as well.

So true. How much does Arthur owe Foran as it is pretty obvious that if Foran didn't go to Parra Arthur would have been sacked as well.
Arthur has already paid Foran, what other club would offer him a contract like the one the dumb Eels gave him

Interesting times.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cleary has signed with the Warriors

If the Eels had any sense which we know they don't they would have told Arthur and Foran to fcuk right off.

They're both holding the club to absolute ransom. Foran's price is a joke and Arthur is the worst coach in the NRL.

They would have been better off sending BA back to Batemans and hiring someone like Cleary who can coach.

Two coaches who's teams were decimated by injuries in 2015 have now been sacked.

Yet somehow Brad Arthur still has a job......
I'm gunna take that as a joke cos Dalai is the greatest everest coach ever in the history of evar. Look at the heights he's take BoChoc's career to!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8