J.Croaker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah cause the Blues are going so well @:D:rofl:

Well unless Jennings is injured, Croker wont go close to a Blue jersey.
Even then they will play Bird or Leluia or Dugan on the other side before Croker is considered.

So basically imo he is seen as 5th choice by selectors.

Croker is a first class choker. He has choked at many important occasions in the past.
Saturday's choke was bloody funny thou.

The thing about Croker is that he is a whole hearted footballer and he seems "nice" so people like him...the reality is that he is a class below a really great footballer. He is almost a miracle because week in week out he will do as many bad things as he will do good things.

Against quality centres he rarely ever gets the points decision...he will defend exceptionally well for an entire match and then miss the one tackle that counts and it will cost his team dearly...or he will attack like dynamite all night and then fail to ice a game with a simple pass or he will knock the ball on with the line wide open...he is just one of those players that cannot take his game to the next level and that's why he keeps missing out on rep jumpers.
Mate, look at our centres! Walker is super inconsistent and carries on like a deadset tosser 99% of the time. Misses tackles, gives away penalities and is all about himself. And Kelly has shown he can miss a tackle or two also. I'm all for saying we have a lot of potential in walker and kelly but rubbishing a bloke like Croker just seems illogical and incorrect. Not havign a go at you but to me, he seems like one of the most consistent centres going around.

reading some of the comments on here is laughable...

if croker played for manly with his point scoring ability everyone on here would have him as the second best centre of all time (behind one j.lyon of course)

The guys played his whole career in a s$%t team (bar the last 2 seasons) and is still on track to smash a whole heap of nrl records... to say he isnt origin level is grade a stupidity... theres a reason nsw has won once in 11 years, and a huge part of that is guys like croker getting constantly over looked
I'm with you mate. Can't understand the dislike for the guy. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Great player. Great defensive centre. Superb goal kicker, classy backline link man. No superstar but a real natural and intelligent footballer who is forging a wonderful career without being exceptionally blessed with natural ability. He is my favourite Canberra player and one of my favourite non manly players.

He always looks like he's about to cry....

I remember when he missed that easy kick that would've won them a semi a few years back. He didn't just look like he was about to cry that day, we saw the real thing hahaha
Croaker the choker

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7