Jack Bird

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why are we the only club who can never look at another player????.... Its always we have no cap space..... FMD Dogs now looking at Hunt... Parramatta still looking to top up before June 30... And its not because of T Brothers and DCE.... I just dont understand

"Recruitment - new Recruitment Nanager to be annouced soon but will be changes to squad and recruits coming in. Still looking for 30th player, depending on what’s required based on injuries etc. eg forward injury last week. NB the squad was inherited from Des."

"Recruitment - new Recruitment Nanager to be annouced soon but will be changes to squad and recruits coming in. Still looking for 30th player, depending on what’s required based on injuries etc. eg forward injury last week. NB the squad was inherited from Des."
Howz the Fifita swap looking now? Yeah I know, he went by choice .... but still.

[/QUOTE]

Change is coming hey. OUTS and ins.

Are you serious? Innocent only in a court of law. Morally he is a monster.

Anally gang banged a pissed girl while his 8.5 month pregnant partner was at home.

Come play at Manly - no thanks.
Agreed and not that good anyway.

We should have a crack at De Belin. Is off contract next year if he doesn't take up his player option next year. And remember he was found innocent
He wasn't found innocent at all. He was found not guilty there is a big difference. The jury weren't satisfied beyond reasonable doubt. A big No from me.

De Belin?

Great one two punch with Lodge. Just need to see if Walks wants to come home and we are humming

His name reminds me of a poem I wrote at High School entitled Bird.

Busted leg
Busted wing
Cannot fly
Cannot sing.
Might as well shoot the bloody thing.

Sorry, I will let myself out.
Your poem sounds like the busted Sea eagles at our club that have not being able to fly since 2011

It is a dramatic poem that needs a dramatic ending change to have a Happy Premiership Winning ending

De Belin?

Great one two punch with Lodge. Just need to see if Walks wants to come home and we are humming

In life we all have failed and disappointed and we all have the opportunity to rise above all that
and redeem our selves

Our Greatness as they say is not about falling but rising every time we fall

We all need to move on from the past if we are to live in the present and focus on a brighter future

Everyone serves their time and pays for their crime
If it was one of our family members we would be able to understand this more clearly

The moral of the story
Every human has their demons , weaknesses and Faults

I know some one who has a young son

that drank and drove into a pedestrian and killed them

And now quite rightly is doing time behind bars

He is very remorseful for that despicable driving death act
And nothing can bring the dead victim back unfortunately
But Fortunately a change of attitude can change the whole course of our lives

His Father was very distressed and disappointed by his son but never gave up on him
Just like no one here would give up on their family member

De Belin?

Be like Newtown in the old days with Paul Hayward, Garry Sullivan, the Dawson twin.

Mr Stabby will fit right in.

In life we all have failed and disappointed and we all have the opportunity to rise above all that
and redeem our selves

Our Greatness as they say is not about falling but rising every time we fall

We all need to move on from the past if we are to live in the present and focus on a brighter future

Everyone serves their time and pays for their crime
If it was one of our family members we would be able to understand this more clearly

The moral of the story
Every human has their demons , weaknesses and Faults
I understand however if you are trying to build a culture you need to look at what sort of player you want to bring into a club.

Now it was a poor joke but the sentiment stands the same. Almost every poster on here has questioned the culture in the club (and the apparent lack of effort etc)

Some of that is inherit to the club, some of it is what you bring in

I know some one who has a young son

that drank and drove into a pedestrian and killed them

And now quite rightly is doing time behind bars

He is very remorseful for that despicable driving death act
And nothing can bring the dead victim back unfortunately
But Fortunately a change of attitude can change the whole course of our lives

His Father was very distressed and disappointed by his son but never gave up on him
Just like no one here would give up on their family member

Yeah life is tough. I know a guy who went jail for same. Was just a kid, killed people in car went to jail and came out with all sorts of problems.

People don't realise when something happens like you mention dozens of lives are affected if not ruined.

The families on both sides. Work mates and Schoolmates. First responders from members of the public to Ambos, police and doctors and nurses. Then judges and jurors etc.

Sad old world.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8