[Resurrected] Jackson Hastings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing I've just been told is that the only player who has security is DCE. This includes driving him home etc.
The club is too tight to pay for security for the whole team.

One thing I've just been told is that the only player who has security is DCE. This includes driving him home etc.
The club is too tight to pay for security for the whole team.

They don't need security for all players. The Trbojevics, Hasler, Toovey, Lyons, Lyon, King, Ballin, Buhrer etc you would quickly realise don't need nurse maids. They are too personally disciplined and sensible to allow their futures to be interfered with by some momentary stupidity. Others though...

No question that the ESL overall is inferior to the NRL. But I wouldn't say that about their top half dozen teams that would easily perform well in the NRL As for Hastings, I really don't care what sheets he soiled here at Manly. He was contracted to the side and should have been played. Not playing him was puerile. There are players in the NRL who have had serious criminal convictions and yet are playing in the game. Hastings was demonised because he apparently didn't fit in, or he stole Barrett's chair or something. What I saw of him on the field on the few occasions he was given a chance in first grade showed he was a spark that the team needed. But then Manly also let go Parcell, who went on to assist his team to win the ESL premiership. Some really dumb selection issues...but then I'm flogging the same old nag again arent I. Excuse my ill humour. I think I need a Bex and a good lie down.
And I reckon, he plays then we finish higher up the ladder, but thats just my opinion

And I reckon, he plays then we finish higher up the ladder, but thats just my opinion

He would have been handy and i guess we'll never know the extent of the issue or the details and just as importantly hardly seemed injured which is what caused a musical chair rotation for the #6 jumper.

I think a stronger coach could have managed the situation better but i always felt that TB never wanted to go against anything DCE or the Trbojevic's said to keep them onside (3 players with the most influence on the players and club imo)

He would have been handy and i guess we'll never know the extent of the issue or the details and just as importantly hardly seemed injured which is what caused a musical chair rotation for the #6 jumper.

I think a stronger coach could have managed the situation better but i always felt that TB never wanted to go against anything DCE or the Trbojevic's said to keep them onside (3 players with the most influence on the players and club imo)
Maybe but i call BS on that as well
It goes like this ,,,boys we are all here to win RL games agreed?our gene pool of 5/8s is very shallow so we have no 5/8 other than Jacko agreed?so get back on the paddock say hi to Jacko and worry about wether or not u like him in your own time after we have won a few games.Untill then shut the f@&$ up and get on with it!
Thats what happeens in business everyday of the week and what should have happened with Jacko ,instead we may have let the highly paid inmates tell the guards how to run the asylum
Too late now anyway by the thinest of margins we avioded our 1st spoon

NewsLtd reporting that Jackson is heading back to NRL next year and will be joining an 'out of town' club....

can't see him going to NQ or NZ so that would, I imagine, leave Knights, Penrith, Canberra, Titans and maybe Wests Tigers...

Canberra look pretty set (coz I don't reckon hes better than Sam Williams or Jack Wighton), Knights could be looking to replace Kurt Mann, WT lose Benji next year, Penrith won't have Maloney and Titans have got one good 5/8 and one crap 1/2 that is on HUGE money.... hmmmm....

Don't see a role for him at Titans (and not sure they are exactly out-of-town anyway), WT have Reynolds as back-up, Penrith has Tyrone May (probably similar talent imo) and Hastings played lower grades at Roosters so he would probably get along well with Pearce (birds of a feather and all that)....

I'm going with Newcastle.... thoughts....

NewsLtd reporting that Jackson is heading back to NRL next year and will be joining an 'out of town' club....

can't see him going to NQ or NZ so that would, I imagine, leave Knights, Penrith, Canberra, Titans and maybe Wests Tigers...

Canberra look pretty set (coz I don't reckon hes better than Sam Williams or Jack Wighton), Knights could be looking to replace Kurt Mann, WT lose Benji next year, Penrith won't have Maloney and Titans have got one good 5/8 and one crap 1/2 that is on HUGE money.... hmmmm....

Don't see a role for him at Titans (and not sure they are exactly out-of-town anyway), WT have Reynolds as back-up, Penrith has Tyrone May (probably similar talent imo) and Hastings played lower grades at Roosters so he would probably get along well with Pearce (birds of a feather and all that)....

A stable 5/8 is an issue for Knights ATM so that's my guess.

I reckon the rorters are the perfect antithesis of 'out-of-town' HM..... lolololol

and now that I think about the accuracy of some of these 'journo' scoops, that probably means you are spot on

Definitely better than Sam Williams.....wish he was still with us & under the tutelage of Mr Hasler! Should have been a regular in firsts but Barrett knew better NOT!!!

Lol - time for the mods to rename this thread as Jackson Hastings - The Resurrection, although a religious debate may ensue in hindsight.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8