Jake Trbojevic .... Destined for greatness

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have no doubt this boy will go on to play for NSW and AUS, unfortunately ( or fortunately ) for us they don't pick teams on form, more player profile. Think we better start getting used to being without him at rep time.

The NSW pack is looking good for the future with Woods, Klemmer and Jake coming through. Some damn promising timber to build a side behind

I was an advocate for signing an older head e.g Myles to lead our young forwards like Sao, Lui and even Jake. J Turbo is our leader.

He is tough, almost old fashioned in the way he plays. undoubtedly destined for greatness - plays with heart and grit. the good thing is most prop forwards get better with age and he is still very young.

"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents which in prosperous circumstances would have remained dormant."

The thing that stands out to me with jake is
1) he is a footballer. He can pass and isn't just a smasher with no brains
2) his tackling is exceptional. Especially close to the line, he chops down the runners quickly and they stay stopped.
3) his talk. He is our forward leader he is constantly talking on the field and directing players

He is an exceptional talent.

I have always thought his best position is back row. Would love to see him play more minutes. Having said that he is awesome.

I love his passion for the club. He will be a leader for us in the years to come

Agree with all of this. He is a future star of the game. Remember his first game against Penrith final round 2013. He just looked all class.

Jake is now our second biggest metre eater behind Hiku.

If you take off his first game where he got just 7 minutes he has 800m from 7 games.

I watched him play a junior Kangaroos game off the bench at Jubillee a couple of years back vs the kiwis. He came on after twenty minutes and wasn't taken off earning MOM honours. He is also creative with the ball, and will display them skills as he gets more comfortable in 1st grade.

He was head and shoulders above any other player then and there won't be another front rower with in cooeee of him in a couple of years.

He is technically one of the best defenders in the NRL already.

Granted that Woods was backing up, but Jake was dominant against him, and in a year or two Jake will be better than Klemmer and Woods combined. As I've said before we've only touched the surface with him.

I saw him play as a 17 y.old and he was unstoppable.
Has agility, bangs in defence, a huge motor, great hands, an offload. Technically the best defender in the comp.

Jake would have to be one of the most professional players in our team.

He has a great footy brain. His toughness, commitment and skill set will ensure that he becomes a premier front rower in the game.

Such a well-rounded player.

He has all the skills and attributes to be a future Manly captain, love his defence technique, he can tackle low or up higher and is equally effective. He also has ball distribution skills and I see him causing mayhem around the ruck in years to come, He and his brother are going to be the heart of the team moving forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6