Jake Trbojevic: 'We need to get a win on the board'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What makes you think DCE cares?

Reving up the troops behind the posts
Arguing with the referee
Running at monsters who want to break him
Body language
2nd year in after signing his contract having multiple people saying he is killing it at training and in the best shape of his career.
Accepting the captaincy
Making 30 tackles against beasts who would make you **** your pants if they just looked at you let alone ran at you. More tackles than 12 of the other players in the team

What makes you think he doesn't care.

Reving up the troops behind the posts
Arguing with the referee
Running at monsters who want to break him
Body language
2nd year in after signing his contract having multiple people saying he is killing it at training and in the best shape of his career.
Accepting the captaincy
Making 30 tackles against beasts who would make you **** your pants if they just looked at you let alone ran at you. More tackles than 12 of the other players in the team

What makes you think he doesn't care.

- His body language was poor all game and all through last season

- People talking him up is absolute bull, everybody says that before the season starts and a prime example is of Robbie Farah who was touted by his teammates to have combined very we'll with his team but in round 1 it was clearly shown he had no idea

- And he only makes extra tackles cause everyone runs at him becuase he is small and easy to run over

- His body language was poor all game and all through last season

- People talking him up is absolute bull, everybody says that before the season starts and a prime example is of Robbie Farah who was touted by his teammates to have combined very we'll with his team but in round 1 it was clearly shown he had no idea

- And he only makes extra tackles cause everyone runs at him becuase he is small and easy to run over

7 to 3, i win.

Please make sure you get down to the meet the fans day and tell DCE he doesn't care.

Then tell him he is small and you want to run over him.

Finally, one last request - have someone film it and post it here, could be the funniest thing ever seen (once the Benny Hill music is added of course)

7 to 3, i win.

Please make sure you get down to the meet the fans day and tell DCE he doesn't care.

Then tell him he is small and you want to run over him.

Finally, one last request - have someone film it and post it here, could be the funniest thing ever seen (once the Benny Hill music is added of course)
Why don't you film when DCE does something and starts earning his money.

DCE easy to run over? Easily one of the best defensive halves in the comp, if not the best.

He is also one of the most passionate. His issue is all upstairs as he has a tendency to over-think things. Now he has to find the right balance with a new halves partner - give it a little time.

One thing I was impressed with was his big line break - we haven't seen that in ages and he does it round 1.

Last edited:
@Turbo1 what I am trying to decide is ... are you a congenital idiot, or have you managed to achieve your current level of stupidity all on your own.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7