James Segeyaro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That 1 knocked me off the chair also
Judge Judy would have had a field day with that as a defence 😅
One night, I filled a fruit juice jug with 3/4 vodka and 1/4 orange juice, drank some and then I left it in the fridge and went to bed Next morning my mum's boyfriend at the time, grabbed the jug and filled a big glass of it for breakfast. Sculled it down and then went to work, not knowing it was mainly vodka. He worked in a bank, that wasn't a good day for him. So it does happen.

I hope he plays. Given he is a very different rake to Croker and Lawton it may well give us valuable information as how the current team performs with a different style of dummy half.
I watched the BWSE game even though they lost it wasnt because of him ,he was fast ,good passing played 1/2 and hooker and was overall dangerous and I think was the MOM .He played well and I think in 20 /25 minutes spurts would be great

I watched the BWSE game even though they lost it wasnt because of him ,he was fast ,good passing played 1/2 and hooker and was overall dangerous and I think was the MOM .He played well and I think in 20 /25 minutes spurts would be great
Whose spot on the bench does he take?Des has reinvented Walker and Lawton is a Des favourite

not in place of Walker(unless Walker injured) ,but depending on the timing with Lawton etc could snatch a spot on the bench
I suspect Segeyaro has been brought in just for cover with a few injuries/suspension currently in the squad and with Origin coming up with the likelihood of 3-4 players out for one game at least and whether or not Des wants to rest those Origin players at some stage.I’d doubt Segeyaro has been brought in to take someone’s spot

I would think Crokers spot could be on offer if he can prove his fitness and ability off the bench....
Manly have to give him a contract first and despite what a few fans think of Croker,it’s obvious that Des is a big fan of him.Not to mention the fact Walker and Lawton already fill the bench,when they’re not suspended

I would try Lawton for full 30 each half at hooker and and Seg on bench for the other 10 or so each half.
Crocker is not a first grader and would never win big games with him occupying the 9 spot.

Manly have to give him a contract first and despite what a few fans think of Croker,it’s obvious that Des is a big fan of him.Not to mention the fact Walker and Lawton already fill the bench,when they’re not suspended
For him to get Lawton and now Segeyaro. Not sure he rates him all that highly. Just few options available.

I admire Croker for what he's done. It's not his position. He's had some decent games but it's just such a crucial position. Today's game.. you look at Grant Cook Korosau Brailey Mahoney etc. All the top dummy halves just know when to run.. which options to take and just control the game. We lack it. You either have speed.. good running game.. basically stir the team around.

His defence and work rate has been quite good. But he won't be Dessies long term 9 in my opinion. Hopefully Fainu is back next season.. if not I think we need to start shopping for one.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14