Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
FlyingHigh said:
I agree completely. People are just saying Lyon because apparently its a Centre.

I think there is more than just that.

1 he lives close by. So I hear.

2 Manly offered him 2 years when he wanted 3.

3. Manly have significant salary cap troubles.

4. Gold Coast Officials have barred talk of his matter on their forum until an official announcement is made on Monday.

Jamie lives at Newport and is building a house at the moment in Warriewood, seems very settled & with 3 kids highly doubt he would be interested in the Titans - and very much doubt the club would want him to see him leave.

Plus he never really planned on playing beyond 31 years of age so complete hogwash in that rumour IMHO...:shy:

Rothfield confirmed it, oh well have some good service to our club. Would like him to honour his final year of contract, so we can get hoppa back maybe?

Apparently Lyon has asked for a release o join the titans.. Tom sangster just posted it in his blog live on the tele website.

bob dylan said:
According to Rothfield Lyon is meeting Manly this arvo to ask for an immediate release.

Ladies and Gents our captain is gone.

No good keeping him if he wants out.

Keep him for his last year unless the titans trade us a good youngster or two for that final year.

winnyason said:
Look let't mud sling the guy, who plays centre now? Farrar .....and hear I was thinking another title year.

Tafua could get pushed into centre, otherwise Tonga or Chisholm might get a shot.

Who got the email from the club denying this yesterday?

I'm in disbelief and hoping to hell it ain't true..

Too early possibly, but we look foolish for letting whare go, only to lose our premier centre.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Jamie-Lyon-says-defectors-have-left-Geoff-Toovey-high-and-dry

Hypocrite. Lose all respect for him if he goes.

This isn't just losing a gun centre. This is losing our club captain, and is virtually unheard of, a captain asking for an immediate release.

Coach and captain in backto back years.. There had better be an explanation for this one...

When Matai gets his 12 week suspension we have zero centres.

Please dont even mention B Farrer, he isnt first grade material.

2011 we had Lyon, Whare, Hoppa and Matai.

Now its just Stevie.

WTF???? To me, this is worse than losing Dessie............someone needs to be held accountable for this if it is true, our captain just doesn't leave a month before the season starts!!!

What continually confuses me is how players agree to contracts that include years where they are already contracted to another organisation. Isn't that tampering?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6