Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans Fan said:
Ive got my insides. Thats how i know Lyon approached the Titans.

Guys i get it that ur pissed off that Lyon wants out of Manly but to vent out your rage at me. Im not here to make you guys feel bad. Heck im not some troll who kept laughing at the fact that Lyon might end up at the Titans. But the fact is Lyon does want out and its upto you guys if you want him to go...

Your insides are full of **** .

Titans Fan said:
Ive got my insides. Thats how i know Lyon approached the Titans.

Guys i get it that ur pissed off that Lyon wants out of Manly but to vent out your rage at me. Im not here to make you guys feel bad. Heck im not some troll who kept laughing at the fact that Lyon might end up at the Titans. But the fact is Lyon does want out and its upto you guys if you want him to go...

Glad you have got your insides, we don't want them.

Insider information might be useful though......

he is basically saying tongue in cheek that we are holding him back and that the deal was agreed......

he is a knob

Titans Fan said:
warned you guys. I actually felt remorse for you but haters went onto me. What can i do? You guys must be spewin' now.

What a victim !

Titans Fan said:
1. He wants out of Manly
2. He was the one that approached Titans. Titans didnt approach him.
You guys obviously didnt give him the contract that he wanted. Enough said.

Without a source, your just making unfounded statements that do not wash on this forum.

I suggest you refrain from stirring up Manly supporters on this forum. You can start that now.

Official Club Statement:

In relation to speculation around Jamie Lyon and his current playing future with the Manly Sea Eagles, Steve Gigg General Manager of Football has confirmed Jamie is contracted until the end of season 2013 and he will not be seeking an early release. “Unbeknown to me, the Sea Eagles then my manager received an unexpected offer for me to join the Gold Coast team immediately. My loyalty and commitment to Manly remains uncompromised and I look forward to season 2013 with the Sea Eagles” says Jamie Lyon.

sounds like a player manager has gone in half cocked thinking the money will make everything work, tried to set up a nice juicy deal that'd earn him a couple of hundred K then it all spilled out to the media and blew up in his face. slimey critters these managers. shame to be registered you need one (as far as im aware), im sure some players would be better off looking after themselves.

seriously how do blokes like rothfield survive......

his story is the one that all media outlets jumped on and he has printed rubbish all day based on what has just been released.

makes me sick, if he worked for me he would be punted

"Unbeknown to me"
Doesn't sound like someone who has approached the Titans and wants out so piss off back to Titan land you troll clowns.

The quoted part seems to be missing a word or two, but the obvious gist of things appears to be that an offer was made by the Titans to J Lyon and that the approach included an offer for 2013, all without Lyon seeking such an offer.

I had the same thought as Garts. Im fairly sure a club who entices a player to break a contract does so in breach of NRL rules.

Gold Coast soulless city, full of drugs and bikies. Football team is pathetic ruined king wally, dale shearer had 29 name changes cannot make finals even with bird, myles, Harrison, idris gone broke 20 times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8