Jamie Lyon to the Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone stick it to rothfield on twitter for me please.. I swear he just makes **** up. Jamie didnt ask for a release at all.

Ta

Rothfields twitter is pretty silent. So much for journalist integrity. I guess thats why you write for the DT.

swoop said:
Where's Jatz Crackers' book?

Can you believe it...the publishers wanted me to extend the number of steps to pad the book out a bit. What corporate barbarians....no respect for literary genius.

Larissa said:
Official Club Statement:

In relation to speculation around Jamie Lyon and his current playing future with the Manly Sea Eagles, Steve Gigg General Manager of Football has confirmed Jamie is contracted until the end of season 2013 and he will not be seeking an early release. “Unbeknown to me, the Sea Eagles then my manager received an unexpected offer for me to join the Gold Coast team immediately. My loyalty and commitment to Manly remains uncompromised and I look forward to season 2013 with the Sea Eagles” says Jamie Lyon.

That's all well and good, but Perry needs to start the process of extending our very best player post haste. He wants 3 or 4 years, he should get it. Most important piece of this team BY some. He is quite often the difference between us winning and losing. Make it happen early, or the vultures like the Titans will start circling.

Hello ?.........Hello ?..........Tits fan ?

Where did everybody go ?

In the fair dinkum department.....awesome news. And Rothfield....your a moron (scrap that.......don't want to insult the morons)

bgal6.gif

Ryan said:
Larissa said:
Official Club Statement:

In relation to speculation around Jamie Lyon and his current playing future with the Manly Sea Eagles, Steve Gigg General Manager of Football has confirmed Jamie is contracted until the end of season 2013 and he will not be seeking an early release. “Unbeknown to me, the Sea Eagles then my manager received an unexpected offer for me to join the Gold Coast team immediately. My loyalty and commitment to Manly remains uncompromised and I look forward to season 2013 with the Sea Eagles” says Jamie Lyon.

That's all well and good, but Perry needs to start the process of extending our very best player post haste. He wants 3 or 4 years, he should get it. Most important piece of this team BY some. He is quite often the difference between us winning and losing. Make it happen early, or the vultures like the Titans will start circling.

Whose to say negotiations aren't in progress at the moment?

Looks like the Titans, as desperate as they are, have contacted Manly and asked if they could table Jamie's manager an offer. Manly has said yeah good luck we wont be releasing him but give it a try. Manager has gone to Jamie who has laughed and gone thanks but no thanks.End of story once again Rothtool has goosed himself and the DT has exhibited their normal level of journalistic integrity......NONE.

The Titans CEO (or some one claiming to be) wrote this on their fan forum:

"Rothfield's article and subsequent amendment has the story right.

It's a long story and one I probably shouldn't share in public. But manly were asked for a release after we agreed terms with Jamie's agent yesterday.

Dissapointing but good to be able to attract players of his quality to the club. And to have agreed terms. But it wasn't to be despite two weeks of discussion.

Anything else reported or quoted about this is untrue.

Onwards and upwards."

Clutching at straws David? Another failed attempted acquisition? Better go pay some of those bills pal.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8