Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JBW

Reserve Grader
We are a much better team with Saab on the park. He's not perfect but he's an attacking weopen. Exactly what you want on the wing. His carries are sooo much better now. This comment could be controversial, but I think he has potential to play Origin one day

Rafferty

Mug punter
We are a much better team with Saab on the park. He's not perfect but he's an attacking weopen. Exactly what you want on the wing. His carries are sooo much better now. This comment could be controversial, but I think he has potential to play Origin one day
I think so too, especially if they play him outside Tom, they have a good connection, would this series be too soon?

• 👍
Reactions: JBW

Remy

shuu
He is a gun and his improvement in the last 2 years should not go unnoticed. Much more stronger and tougher with his ball carries and sets up the platform well. I'd say him and Tolu are our best yardage carriers out of the back 5. They run with intent and earn for every PCM.

As the season goes on Chez and Turbo and that right edge will open up more and find more options to give Saab space and you will see him break out for more tries and try assists. Saab is becoming an allround attacking weapon.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Gutsy and gritty performance from all the boys last night but got to say Saaby made some great runs under pressure and a definite try saver tackle with the game in balance. Great return from injury. Good to have him back.
Yes just a shame he never got any space to go on a running fest

I don't think Garrick knows how to set up space for Saab, let alone pass it to Saab
Yep there werent any outright selfish plays from Garrick last night, he just can't create anything for Saab at all.

I'm sure shapes can be coached but it is a shame that we seemingly have none for Saab besides the quite risky cut out from DCE or the similarly risky chip from the 20 from DCE.

Heckenberg

Reserve Grader
Yep there werent any outright selfish plays from Garrick last night, he just can't create anything for Saab at all.

I'm sure shapes can be coached but it is a shame that we seemingly have none for Saab besides the quite risky cut out from DCE or the similarly risky chip from the 20 from DCE.
I think saab would be getting better ball on the left side. Seem to quite often find overlaps on that side but not have the pace to convert.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16