• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been a vocal critic of several aspects of Saab's game, but never of him as a person or team mate .... but he had one of his best games last night and deserves some praise ...

I am not certain the deficiencies I see can be corrected ... but I can't help liking the kid ..

Wow, that's so big of you, the backhanded compliment.

Why bother, besides making you feel better.

Saab is going very well 2nd game back from an ACL.

Despite your inside knowledge of his alleged deficiencies.

Despite your inside knowledge of his alleged deficiencies.

No inside knowledge ..... I think Mr. McGoo would have noticed his tackling is sub standard ... if not ... just reading that he has the lowest tackling efficiency in the NRL in 2020 would give a hint ..

Also he is in the bottom 5% of post contact meters which would also be noticed by most people ... and his dropped ball from passes often enough to be remembered ...

But you keep thinking he is infallible .... and that people that do notice such things ... somehow have inside knowledge ....

He will always be rocks and diamonds ....

No inside knowledge ..... I think Mr. McGoo would have noticed his tackling is sub standard ... if not ... just reading that he has the lowest tackling efficiency in the NRL in 2020 would give a hint ..

Also he is in the bottom 5% of post contact meters which would also be noticed by most people ... and his dropped ball from passes often enough to be remembered ...

But you keep thinking he is infallible .... and that people that do notice such things ... somehow have inside knowledge ....

He will always be rocks and diamonds ....

Since when did I say he in infallible?

In his two games played since his ACL, has he seemed to have improved his post contact metres? Even your blind coloured vision must have seen that.
He will only get better as his confidence grows after his ACL op.

Tackling he did ok last night, but he certainly needs to improve, but you seem to think a 22 year old called Saab can't improve.

In his two games played since his ACL, has he seemed to have improved his post contact metres? Even your blind coloured vision must have seen that.

Tackling he did ok last night, but he certainly needs to improve, but you seem to think a 22 year old called Saab can't improve.

So ... you agree with me ... he does have deficiencies in his game ... thank you .

So ... you agree with me ... he does have deficiencies in his game ... thank you .

Large difference between us. I believe he can improve, you don't.
Not sure within your self proclaimed footy iq is where someone is going to do a better job than Saab. But I guess bagging young kids is more your fodder.

Large difference between us. I believe he can improve, you don't.
Not sure within your self proclaimed footy iq is where someone is going to do a better job than Saab. But I guess bagging young kids is more your fodder.

I will attempt to be serious for a moment ... in my opinion you seem to have a difficulty distinguishing between recognizing shortcomings in a players game ... and bagging them.

My advice is to grow up ... learn to read and actually comprehend what other people are saying .

All players have deficiencies no matter who they are! Saab does what he needs to do & his tackling & hit ups have improved.

And you are fully entitled to put that view forward ... it is after all a footy forum where players abilities or otherwise are discussed ... by people with different opinions.

Having a pelican react to every negative comment about 2 particular players ... whilst ignoring outright abuse about others players ... is just creepy and immature.

And you are fully entitled to put that view forward ... it is after all a footy forum where players abilities or otherwise are discussed ... by people with different opinions.

Having a pelican react to every negative comment about 2 particular players ... whilst ignoring outright abuse about others players ... is just creepy and immature.
Yeah all good mate. We all have opinions! Not sure what you mean by your second sentence??

I will attempt to be serious for a moment ... in my opinion you seem to have a difficulty distinguishing between recognizing shortcomings in a players game ... and bagging them.

My advice is to grow up ... learn to read and actually comprehend what other people are saying .

There is only one pelican here and its you.
Is what you wrote below anything but destructive and bagging? Grow up yourself you know it all know nothing.

I am not certain the deficiencies I see can be corrected

You really are clueless tossr. I dont have the time to troll every thread and bag the schiit out of players like you seem to be bragging about.

How about you try to go a week without writing negative comments on almost every thread you piss all over. You never know, you might come out of it a better person.

You really are clueless tossr. I dont have the time to troll every thread and bag the schiit out of players like you seem to be bragging about.

How about you try to go a week without writing negative comments on almost every thread you piss all over. You never know, you might come out of it a better person.

Thank you for that mature and considered response ...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8