Jaxon Paulo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s definitely got potential, but, but his confidence under the high ball and just handling in general is a major problem. It’s why Souths and I’m guessing Roosters have let him walk, needs to find his mojo.
If we picked up Paulo at a bargain price I'm all in with it. Could be a gold nugget find for us, probably due for one after Weeks's demise.

Paulo, Tui, Vaega, Talau are all of the same standard more or less. Reserve grade quality, who struggle with consistency, and who wouldn't make any club's top 17 injury free.
Of the 4, at least Tui offers value through beast mode yardage out of our red zone. For this reason alone, Tui gets the nod to start. As usual, however, the problem will arise when Turbo inevitably goes down as the others are good for a game or 2 at a time max
I think Talau is a lot better than the credit he gets here

Was interested to watch Paulo in the Easts match. Generally was underwhelmed by his performance. He seemed to be well 'off the pace' - but possibly due to being out of the NRL for so long. Just hope Manly not paying too much for him. As for TALAU - from what I have seen of him - he is sloppy with some fundamentals of centre 3/4 play - will need to be taught how to 'draw and pass'.

With Saab , Tui , Vagea and naturally Garrick to cover wing positions , can only assume Paulo"s signing is more to accommodate Reuben transferring to the centres on a more regular basis .
Didn 't see most of last night 's game but just on indications seems that Paulo at least has some good natural athleticism and speed .
Saab has gradually improved his hit up effectiveness , Tui and Vagea more natural hit up type players but as long as not regularly in the liability category , sure that the hit up efforts from the likes of Saab and Paulo can still be adequate
More criteria needed then that aspect of course with defensive reads and managing the high ball and does look like the choice will revolve around Paulo , Tui and Vagea at various stages for one wing spot with Saab first choice wing position
Well, if anything, it's going to be good competition for the other wing spot.
It'll be a 4 way battle in Tui, Veiga, Paulo and the gun winger from the Blacktown Workers.

A lot on here talking him up, more about hope in reality. On last night's effort didn't see anything to get really excited about. But he'll start with the Blacktown boys and we'll see how he goes.
He has been punted by souths and the roosters so his track record is poor His game against the storm was very ordinary to say the least

Don't hold much hope that he will improve with us

Most likely turn out to be another Tuilagi who we will release in 2025

Parra should get ready to sign him now

He has been punted by souths and the roosters so his track record is poor His game against the storm was very ordinary to say the least

Agree, it's been a while since we had a decent signing, maybe Paulo can prove everyone wrong, and be that player.

Wasn’t punted by South’s…..Roosters chased him mate! I’m looking forward to some new talent & refuse to bag any players that sign with us! Everyone deserves a chance!

Wasn’t punted by South’s…..Roosters chased him mate! I’m looking forward to some new talent & refuse to bag any players that sign with us! Everyone deserves a chance!
Need to get your facts right

He wasn't offered a contract by Souths - ie he was punted

Sources have confirmed to Wide World of Sports that Paulo was not offered a deal by the Rabbitohs for 2023, and that the Roosters have snapped him up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8