Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must have been a quick move, he is still listed on the player profiles for our NYC team on the MWSE site.

In the modern game you can afford to be a little small if you're fast, and if you are big you can afford to be a little slow, but you can't afford to be small and slow; unfortunately I saw Jesse demonstrate both at the 9's so good luck at Cronulla!
If that's the case how do you rate josh jackson?

Wow!i your point is size in the modern game ? Jackson 179 cm 96kgs second row for nsw. Jesse ramien 186cm 99kgs to small and not fast enough.??
Have you seen the size of Jackson's neck? He is built like a tank; nothing to do with stepping on scales.

I saw Ramien at the 9's and he got outpaced by other outside backs a number of times and he didn't appear to have the muscle to make a move into the backrow, so moot comparison on your behalf.

Have you seen the size of Jackson's neck? He is built like a tank; nothing to do with stepping on scales.

I saw Ramien at the 9's and he got outpaced by other outside backs a number of times and he didn't appear to have the muscle to make a move into the backrow, so moot comparison on your behalf.
And Raimen is how old?

Jackson has 6years on jesse that's alot of gym sessions.have you seen these guys in real life? Jesse is not small bigger than matai and Lyon.have you seen the size of his neck really! what next penis size lol .

Jackson has 6years on jesse that's alot of gym sessions.have you seen these guys in real life? Jesse is not small bigger than matai and Lyon.have you seen the size of his neck really! what next penis size lol .
haha hilarious mate :speechless:

Always liked this kid and was disappointed he left. He is playing really well on debut. He is showing he has size, strength and good speed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8