Joe G Tweet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
Twitter ... *sigh* it's like a breeding ground for poor grammar I've noticed.

That said, nothing more awesome than a father proud of his son. Was talking to a bloke recently who was telling the world how proud he was that his son got promoted to Toyota Cup this season :)

Get on there do we can ****ing hammer you
You ****ing GRONK

MrInvisible said:
Twitter ... *sigh* it's like a breeding ground for poor grammar I've noticed.

That said, nothing more awesome than a father proud of his son. Was talking to a bloke recently who was telling the world how proud he was that his son got promoted to Toyota Cup this season :)

Get on there do we can ****ing hammer you
You ****ing GRONK

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Get on there do we can f**king hammer you
You f**king GRONK
I have a Twitter account (it's in my Kennel account signature), but I rarely use it outside of updating NSW Cup scores. That and I'm still trying to figure out how to use the thing.

People fired me across links to Cam's and your tweets between each other, and honestly, I have no need to get myself caught up in such a kerfuffle.

Be careful though, because the site is not only a data mine, but leaks data at an astounding rate as well.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Get on there do we can f**king hammer you
You f**king GRONK
I have a Twitter account (it's in my Kennel account signature), but I rarely use it outside of updating NSW Cup scores. That and I'm still trying to figure out how to use the thing.

People fired me across links to Cam's and your tweets between each other, and honestly, I have no need to get myself caught up in such a kerfuffle.

Be careful though, because the site is not only a data mine, but leaks data at an astounding rate as well.

It says a lot about our club that, instead of bringing his son up to want to play for Penrith or Parra, he is bringing him up to want to play for Manly. That's a big thing.

Very happy for Joe.

It says a lot about our club that, instead of bringing his son up to want to play for Penrith or Parra, he is bringing him up to want to play for Manly. That's a big thing.

Very happy for Joe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7