Joe G's Broken Hand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
Des said on MMM that he wanted guys out there who could win the game for us and then Mauro came on for the last few when in front to save the game.

You have to admit he has a point. George, Joe and co can get offloads away.

That might have been the case this week but its not a new ploy from Des It's happened on at least a dozen occassions, if not more, during the last few years where that 17th man has gotten barely little, or in a couple of occasions no game time at all.

The first YART for next week. Are you feeling slightly ashamed or at least a bit sapped of energy Ryan ?

Masked Eagle said:
Canteen Worker said:
Des said on MMM that he wanted guys out there who could win the game for us and then Mauro came on for the last few when in front to save the game.

You have to admit he has a point. George, Joe and co can get offloads away.

That might have been the case this week but its not a new ploy from Des It's happened on at least a dozen occassions, if not more, during the last few years where that 17th man has gotten barely little, or in a couple of occasions no game time at all.

Its the tactic that I least like from Des. Restricts game time for those that need it and doles out uneccessary stress on those that can benefit from the break. Off loads or no offloads.

I just watched the press conference and he actually played most of the game with the broken hand, what a bloody champ!!! I hope he stays with us next year!!

Harrison & Lussick into the team until Rodney is fit. Buhrer to start (until Rodney's return).

It's bad, but not too damaging at second glance.

I just love the work Smokin Joe does for us, he will be sadly missed BUT that's why there's a core group of 25 or so, injuries are a part of this tough game.

I have a feeling we were already thinking about next week as well.

We have enough to cover at least, Joe/Kite will be missed and that will be the toughest part but can see Choc trying to help out in the middle more, did that a bit tonight

Look on the bright side. Jamie Buhrer will probably play 80 mins and will be getting some big Supercoach scores. Glad I didn't trade him out.

DSM5 said:
I've heard that Rodney will be back in round 22. Anybody else have a better idea?

Tim Robinson was saying at the leagues club after the Cowboys match last week he thought Rodney was only a couple of weeks away.

Oh awesome,so they can still say **** like "Manly so far this season has only played against 1 top 8 full team of players in round one where they were found lacking"?

Well it turns out he will be right to play next week as his hand is not broken :)

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/courageous-joe-plays-through-pain-but-his-hands-not-broken/

torana355 said:
Well it turns out he will be right to play next week as his hand is not broken :)

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/courageous-joe-plays-through-pain-but-his-hands-not-broken/

That's great news, Torana. His runs this year - lots of speed and purpose, great footwork at the line - have been invaluable. I'm glad we don't have to do without him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6