Joe Kelly resigns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EU Tenders man, EU tenders. I have written so much text in the past few weeks, travelled far and presented many wonderful things. I finished all my work on the current tender I am working on have a little bit of down-time (like half of today) before I jump into the next one.

Busy times in Europe!

Work, the worlds worst four letter word !!

What's the new blokes hair like?

images

Related article:

Joe Kelly resigns as Manly Sea Eagles CEO, Tim Cleary named as replacement

Adrian Proszenko

September 16 2016 - 1:33PM

Joe Kelly has stepped down as Manly CEO and has been replaced by Tim Cleary, the current Principal of St Augustine's College in Brookvale.

Kelly, formerly the CFO of South Sydney, took over as Sea Eagles CEO from David Perry following an ownership change of the Northern Beaches outfit.

In a statement on Friday afternoon, Manly chairman Scott Penn said the appointment will be effective from December: "He has strong commercial experience, is an outstanding communicator, and is an expert at stakeholder management. Tim is well known in the community as a Manly local and has been a passionate supporter of the Sea Eagles for many years.

Related article:

Joe Kelly resigns as Manly Sea Eagles CEO, Tim Cleary named as replacement

Adrian Proszenko

September 16 2016 - 1:33PM

Joe Kelly has stepped down as Manly CEO and has been replaced by Tim Cleary, the current Principal of St Augustine's College in Brookvale.

Kelly, formerly the CFO of South Sydney, took over as Sea Eagles CEO from David Perry following an ownership change of the Northern Beaches outfit.

In a statement on Friday afternoon, Manly chairman Scott Penn said the appointment will be effective from December: "He has strong commercial experience, is an outstanding communicator, and is an expert at stakeholder management. Tim is well known in the community as a Manly local and has been a passionate supporter of the Sea Eagles for many years.

The article also includes a picture of Tim Cleary.

JOE KELLY RE-SIGNS ?, OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO, shouldn't we be shopping around for a more talented candidate ?
Hope this isn't BACKENDED !

He won't have much to do in reality , all the decisions are made by club legends ZtH & Boze anyway.

Just has to keep the sponsors happy and ignore the irate fans who write to the club, and sell lots of one game memberships so the numbers still look good.

Let's see how he goes but probably won't make 2 years as soon as he realises the dagger is always ready in its sheath!
Mr Mark from Brisbane what ever happened to your post a few weeks back that said you are trying to be more positive? :p

• 🌈
Reactions: Rex
Cleary announced he was stepping down from the school back in March

22 Mar 2016 Manly Daily
School head to step down after 15 years
ST AUGUSTINE’S College principal Tim Cleary will step down at the end of the year after 15 years in the role.
The school’s board and Mr Cleary made a joint announcement to staff, students and parents on Thursday.
Board chairman Mike Ryan said Mr Cleary had achieved many of his goals and wanted to pursue new professional horizons.
As principal, Mr Cleary has overseen the school’s development and expansion, from the opening of the Brimson Centre in 2003, to the $14 million Clancy Project, which opened this month.
The college welcomed internal and external applications for the position.

Source :http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
Karma didn't work in this instance Kelly didn't have to endure the same circus of media leaks that Tooves went through last year.

Goodbye, Joe Kelly. We hardly knew thee, and we are all the better for it.

Look, I'm not sure about how Kelly performed in the true sense of being an administrator, but I can only go from the little I have read about him in the past.

As such, in my opinion, on your bike, Kelly. Taint and soil somewhere else.

Then we need to get out the industrial strength disinfectant and a massive mop and clean out Kelly's office, just in case there is a contagion left behind.

Well one thing (presumably) that the Penns and Toovey agree on, is that signing Luke Burgess was a poor move and a costly one, terms of who had to leave because Luke wouldn't go during the off-season.
So Kelly might have been on notice for some time.

Now as for Mateo, I suppose Tooves has to own that one.

And sadly our best CEO of the last 8-10 years, Perry, had to go to supplicate the William Conrad* of Rugby League, ZtH.

*Big Bill did have a deep theatrical voice, unlike ZtH.

I though the whole Coco Joy debacle was Zorba's doing (he certainly took the "credit" for it when the deal (or what passed for a deal at the time) was first done. But they needed a scapegoat for the season and if it wasn't going to be Trent (they could try, but they'd probably just get lost in his dreamy eyes and end up giving him a raise), Mr Kelly was always going to be first in line.
Even though I'd prefer we got a different Cleary (or two), the schoolteacher can't do much worse than his predecessor. I'm guessing his main priority will be pushing ahead with getting the State government to take on Brookvale Oval, which is why his contacts with St Augustine's will be very useful. They need it to be "multi-use", so the school comes in handy.
and they cant sack the son in law

Wow what a relief this dirty rabbit is gone. This guy did nothing but have a negative impact on this club. Some highlights being the hiring of Tom Burgess, and the absolute pathetic rabbit-in-the-headlights press conference after the Canberra game that was so un-Manly it made me sick, and I knew right then that Manly were achieving absolutely nothing under this mans watch. Proven true.
Now that he is sitting back on his couch with a glass of wine and secret severance package - can he take Dylan back to Souths with him?.
NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8