Join as a 2014 Member to WIN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
went to renew, can't for the life of me remember my password that I use once a year so hit the retrieve password option.

Typed in my username (email) - not recognised.

tried the name on my membership - not recognised

Tried my membership number - not recognised

So tried login as a new member and look for a spot to put existing membership number - nope

Given the club already has lost 5 years of my membership details which i cant prove bar some hats I am trying to make sure i stay linked this time but it doesnt seem possible

Fluffy said:
went to renew, can't for the life of me remember my password that I use once a year so hit the retrieve password option.

Typed in my username (email) - not recognised.

tried the name on my membership - not recognised

Tried my membership number - not recognised

So tried login as a new member and look for a spot to put existing membership number - nope

Given the club already has lost 5 years of my membership details which i cant prove bar some hats I am trying to make sure i stay linked this time but it doesnt seem possible

Hiya Fluffy (if that is your real name)

I believe the club sent out an email some weeks ago to members and it's a different user name / password combo.

So have a look at your old emails?

edit: 10th of september my email came through to me. @Fluffy

That said fluffy, I've just tried it on chrome, firefox and IE and every time...

Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help.

I agree, it's not very professional but to save angst just do what I'll do and email the membership team directly.

Maybe they do this so they keep their jobs? lol

Life's too short!

Haha.. trust me we have more than enough work to justify our existence without new CRM issues!

There have been a few problems in the back end of the new system that have resulted in us needing to make some manual changes to profiles to allow Members to login. Just drop the team an email to [email protected] or call us on 02 9970 3000 if you need a hand. We are never far away, even if you are having problems.

Larissa said:
Haha.. trust me we have more than enough work to justify our existence without new CRM issues!

There have been a few problems in the back end of the new system that have resulted in us needing to make some manual changes to profiles to allow Members to login. Just drop the team an email to [email protected] or call us on 02 9970 3000 if you need a hand. We are never far away, even if you are having problems.

Oh no worries here. I reckon you have that last paragraph as a cut 'n paste for the amount of times you post it!

I'm just going to email the gang, as I did last year (but with all confidence...I'm sure i wont have to do next!)

I figured the guys at MWSE would be busy this week so posted here as more than likely someone has already come across and solved this problem.

I was right.

Membership is renewed now.

One thing to follow up on later would be the address details, in the "your profile" screen and the final payment confirmation screen they are correct but on the renewal screen they are looking up an old table with old info.

Fluffy said:
I figured the guys at MWSE would be busy this week so posted here as more than likely someone has already come across and solved this problem.

I was right.

Membership is renewed now.

One thing to follow up on later would be the address details, in the "your profile" screen and the final payment confirmation screen they are correct but on the renewal screen they are looking up an old table with old info.

Good one.

Glad something on here helped. As I said, nothing worked for me so I sent them an email.

You're right though, I don't expect an email until next week sometime as they'd be pretty busy!

^Noice.

FYI - to other overseas people, I tried a VPN in case it wasn't letting me login with an overseas IP address but that didn't help either.

I've tried to renew a few times online using IE8 & google chrome without success.

Will email our friendly membership team :)

Mals said:
I've tried to renew a few times online using IE8 & google chrome without success.

Will email our friendly membership team :)

This is what I did too Mals. Emailed yesterday. All processed. All done. Now I'm off to the GF & Hong Kong. :p

Well it looks like we all seem to be having a few similar problems with the online renewal process this year.

I could log on but could only find how to renew my MWSE membership. I couldn't find how (like in previous years) to also renew my Football and Leagues Clubs memberships or make a donation to the Sea Eagles Foundation. I PMed Larissa the other day who assured me that the options were still there but she was unsure exactly where and pointed me to contact the Membership Team.

I tried numerously with various versions of Firefox with both ad and script blocking turned off and I also tried Google Chrome and IE but all to no avail. The only thing I could get to were the membership packages but the Extras Option Package that I was told later that was supposed to be the last package was not present.

This was the first year that I have ended up renewing it all over the phone and I know that it is not the club's fault as they have been forced to use the NRL's renewal system like the other clubs but I just don't think that this is good enough. We want to increase membership not turn people off joining by having an inept NRL enforced renewal system that is loaded with problems.

As with all new systems there will be teething problems as we become familiar with the intricacies of the processes.

I have never in my experience migrated to a new system that has not issues that needed to be overcome.

We have had over 1,000 people renew or join online over the past fortnight since launching without contacting us with a problem.

I ask those of you having trouble to please bear with us, as mentioned before we are on hand to assist anyone experiencing issues.

Our phone number is 02 9970 3000 or for less urgent queries you can email the Membership Team on [email protected]

Add to that re emailing non urgent inquiries.

I sent an email a day ago and no response as yet.

I'm not chomping at the bit for one as I know they are busy and well Nov 15th is still 6 weeks away.

So just letting you know....if you want to renew straight away, better to phone than email.

globaleagle said:
Add to that re emailing non urgent inquiries.

I sent an email a day ago and no response as yet.

I'm not chomping at the bit for one as I know they are busy and well Nov 15th is still 6 weeks away.

So just letting you know....if you want to renew straight away, better to phone than email.

Do you mind popping me a PM with your email address? According to the Membership Team the email inbox in up to date.

Excellent work Manly Admin! I sent an email to the membership team at 2:41pm. Membership team called me & re-signed me (no get out clauses) at 2:57pm.

:)

Jethro said:
Well it looks like we all seem to be having a few similar problems with the online renewal process this year.

I could log on but could only find how to renew my MWSE membership. I couldn't find how (like in previous years) to also renew my Football and Leagues Clubs memberships or make a donation to the Sea Eagles Foundation. I PMed Larissa the other day who assured me that the options were still there but she was unsure exactly where and pointed me to contact the Membership Team.

Hi guys,

Lemme give this a go for you:

If you can't log in, email the membership team. I couldn't and my problem was that the system had duplicated my account. This was solved in seconds via email. (Thanks Larissa and Dave).

Larissa, Dave, and the whole membership team are pretty damn good in my opinion! 6 thumbs up!

1) Don't try renewing your membership using the chrome browser, it just doesn't work.

2)Finding the extra options. Eg To renew Football and leagues club memberships:

So you have logged in and on the right hand side clicked "renew same seats"

The system should bring you to the checkout page.

a) At the bottom of the page, click on "Change renewal details."
b)On the next page, click on "Edit order details." - on the right hand side
c)On the next page, click on the little arrow/triangle next to "seating and options." - on the right hand side

This will open up (on the same page) about 50 options, from ordering jerseys, to joining the leagues club.

d) Click on your options you wish to purchase, then once finished, click on "update totals."

e) You will then be taken back to the "checkout" page.

I hope this helps!

:cool::angel:

edit: Jethro, I know you said you phoned and the team helped you but I was using your post so I could type less!

@globaleagle - well done, your "Renewing for Dummies" post above worked a treat. You should get a job in IT.

@Larissa I notice in those extra options that we can purchase is 2014 Members Recognition Round Jersey - M - but the link doesn't go anywhere. Is this the limited edition jersey you were talking about earlier in the year ?

Anyway just renewed for myself and my two boys. I'm looking forward to my Hong Kong Trip ;)

Chip and Chase said:
Anyway just renewed for myself and my two boys. I'm looking forward to my Hong Kong Trip ;)

I tell you what, there is going to be a lot of us on that flight C&C. ;-)

The jersey link is certainly the one we were chatting about earlier this year.

Do you mind popping me a PM with exactly what happened when you tried the link?

Chip and Chase said:
@globaleagle - well done, your "Renewing for Dummies" post above worked a treat. You should get a job in IT.

@Larissa I notice in those extra options that we can purchase is 2014 Members Recognition Round Jersey - M - but the link doesn't go anywhere. Is this the limited edition jersey you were talking about earlier in the year ?

No problemo.

Happy to help.

Noticed the same thing about the jersey. clicking the link....nothing happened!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6