Join as a 2014 Member to WIN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It should just be a drop down box next to the jersey that allows you to select your quantity. Clint is sending us a screenshot so we can look into it further.

PS check out my latest thread with the Members jersey design!

Larissa said:
It should just be a drop down box next to the jersey that allows you to select your quantity. Clint is sending us a screenshot so we can look into it further.

I missed something. What am I doing?

Clint said:
Larissa said:

Sorry Clint, my bad, it was Chip & Chase not you!

Larissa said:
Clint said:
Larissa said:

That's ok. It's easy to get us mixed up. We are like twins. You know, like Danny DeVito and Arnie.

Larissa said:

The option to purchase is there but the link that's embedded in the description field takes you to a blank image box so you don't get to see what the actual jersey looks like. Larissa has given us a preview in her thread anyway.

Chip and Chase said:
Larissa said:

The option to purchase is there but the link that's embedded in the description field takes you to a blank image box so you don't get to see what the actual jersey looks like. Larissa has given us a preview in her thread anyway.

egg-zactly. That's what happened to me but I was just too exhausted to retype the notice that if you noticed that notice you would notice that that notice was not worth noticing.

Clint said:
Larissa said:
Clint said:
Larissa said:

That's ok. It's easy to get us mixed up. We are like twins. You know, like Danny DeVito and Arnie.

Speaking of that movie, I read a while back that now they are making a new one with Eddie Murphy as well called "Triplets".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334867/?ref_=sr_1

I think we have passed 7500 members now. Still time to sign up and support the club for this year. In fact I think the Tahiti promotion is still open so you could win a trip for 2 just for signing up.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Member-Update-Win-a-trip-for-two-to-Tahiti/89334

There is also a special Beaver membership @ $30.00 for virgins

With the return of Club legend Steve Menzies to Sea Eagles HQ, Beaver is calling on Sea Eagles fans to put their money where their heart is. Steve has pulled together a special membership exclusively for fans who have never been Members before and wants to see everyone help us build towards the strongest membership base in the NRL! There is no better way to truly become a part of the Club and Members will have inside access, discounts on tickets and merchandise and a ‘Beavers Back’ key ring to show their Sea Eagles pride.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6