Jorge is back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des has made selections similar to this in the past & on every occasion, we have lost, e.g. Funa 6 v Knights last year & Walker 7 v Raiders in 2021. It appears Des has lost the plot. When was the last time term 'masterstroke' was used in connection with Des?
There is no passion from des I use to love looking out for him to smash his headset down when we r playing **** but no he just sits there calmly watching these days

Des has made selections similar to this in the past & on every occasion, we have lost, e.g. Funa 6 v Knights last year & Walker 7 v Raiders in 2021. It appears Des has lost the plot. When was the last time term 'masterstroke' was used in connection with Des?
I reckon he's stroking it pretty hard regularly this season.

There is no passion from des I use to love looking out for him to smash his headset down when we r playing **** but no he just sits there calmly watching these days
Now that is one true statement, no passion from Hes Dazler for some time and it shows in the team.

Wow. That's the last straw for me.

He looked like he won a competition to be out there. Felt sorry for him. How did Des think playing him is less of a risk rather than a kid on debut. Tippy and Koula haven't let us down. The senior players are.

We’ve got nothing to lose by blooding these young kids. Time for a fresh start. Guys like Jorge were never that great. Not like Matai or anything. No offence, I mean he had some good hits and all but still, never that great really. Why on earth he is still around is beyond comprehension

Reality of it all is, they dont seem to have the heart and passion for our mighty jersey. They cant seem to put two good games together. Our only hope is to beat the lowly teams beneath us and even that would be a huge task at the moment and the scary part is that this will be our team next year minus Foran and Walker and only Tuilagi coming over, and the other scary part is, we are only 6 an 4 points off the bottom teams and they probably have a better chance at jagging a win than us, the way we are playing at the moment. We need to get the pride in playing for our jersey back. Dessies performance based extension aint looking that flash at the moment either

the scary part is that this will be our team next year minus Foran and Walker and only Tuilagi coming over, and the other scary part is, we are only 6 an 4 points off the bottom teams and they probably have a better chance at jagging a win than us
No. The really scary part is Des will still be coaching us next year.

Sorry but Jorge is one of the worst wingers we have ever had. Yeah he was a good finisher and rattled some bones in defence but as for catching a ball and pace he's useless.
Des picking him after 20 months in first grade says it all really.
Why not give the young guys a chance ffs, our season is done for anyway.
Wish we had Flanagan coaching for us cause Des has totally lost the plot.

Maybe he is maturing emotionally as he gets older. He might leave the ranting for the dressing room. The one that’s lost.;)

Sorry but Jorge is one of the worst wingers we have ever had. Yeah he was a good finisher and rattled some bones in defence but as for catching a ball and pace he's useless.
Des picking him after 20 months in first grade says it all really.
Why not give the young guys a chance ffs, our season is done for anyway.
Wish we had Flanagan coaching for us cause Des has totally lost the plot.
The scary thing is that Des said he was strong. 🤦‍♂️Let’s hope Saab is back next week.

Unbelievable to play him. I said it in a previous post that they will bomb the crap out of him and they did. He is well past it and unfortunately, I agree so is Des. I have defended him for a while but no more, lackluster, uninspiring, no answers, and no passion are just a few words that come to mind. The Club is going nowhere and the once formidable Sea Eagles are no longer. I am disappointed, upset, and embarrassed.

I don't think so. One Storm try was the direct result of Jorge being stripped & another try occurred when Coates outjumped him. There was more uncertainty fielding kicks at the back than in any game this year.
I'd say 3 tries - dropped a bomb to cause the attacking scrum for the first try, leapt over for another try to Coates, One on one steal for a 3rd try.

Additionally, poor Jorge wanted no part of another kick that bounced and almost lead to another try. Had to be switched sides so a kid with only a handful of games experience could try and cover for him.

He's been a great warrior for this club and doesn't deserve this finish.

Entirely predictable and preventable.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4