Jorge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sadly I think the game has moved on from Horhay, in his position.

He’s either a move to the forwards or move on I reckon , and if we could get a decent winger or two I’d move on!

Always been a big fan of Horhay but the last 2 years haven't been his best. Sure he has had injuries, but it's just his general enthusiasm levels that frustrate me these days. He'll do his hit ups coming out of our end, but outside of that it is general lack of involvement and no real dynamic play - slow play the ball followed by a disinterested walk back to his wing. Rarely goes looking for the ball and despite being a good finisher he's not creating a lot outside of being on the end of a backline. He's never had a passing game and I could count the number of times he has kicked the ball on one hand. Can't help thinking that his best is behind him, but maybe a year of injury free play might see him get some spark back. His grunt work is great and very valuable, but these days wingers need to offer a more complete package. Anyway there's no one really knock on his door putting pressure on his spot - Parker doesn't offer anything over him, Wright (all 3) have moved on - so unless we sign someone then he'll be there next season for sure.

As for turning him into a backrower ? I'd be willing to bet there is no chance of that happening

I'll say one thing though, despite his flaws.....he is currently our best winger

So we need to sign, or others improve to shift him

He is actually pretty good catching balls on the run. It's when he is camped under them he gets the yikes.

Love to see him play at centre

Let Kelly get millions for being bog average elsewhere

Walker in the other centre

Tom to the wing with a tall fijian preferably and Guthbo comes home and takes the mantle of fullback

Couldn't think of a team that would beat us

Tom to the wing with a tall fijian preferably and Guthbo comes home and takes the mantle of fullback

Replace Tom with Gutho???, surely you're taking the piss?, Gutho is not in the same league, not by a long shot

Jorge has absolutely no passing game whatsoever, so we can save coin on a winger as the ball won't be getting past (passed) Jorge if he is centre.

Imagine a team loaded with local juniors:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Michael Oldfield
03. Will Hopoate
05. Brad Parker
06. Clinton Gutherson
08. Darcy Lussick
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Joey Lussick
15. Liam Knight

Coach: Des Hasler
Assistant Coach: Geoff Toovey
Fitness Coach: Donny Singe
Owner: Max Delmege
CEO: Bob Fulton

Imagine a team loaded with local juniors:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Michael Oldfield
03. Will Hopoate
05. Brad Parker
06. Clinton Gutherson
08. Darcy Lussick
13. Jake Trbojevic
14. Joey Lussick
15. Liam Knight

Coach: Des Hasler
Assistant Coach: Geoff Toovey
Fitness Coach: Donny Singe
Owner: Max Delmege
CEO: Bob Fulton

No offence, but that side is dross.

I still like Jorge, 70% of his errors are blatant strips that aren’t called.

Jorge is a confidence player . Jorge is a great finisher and I dont think Jorge is finished yet .
I think Trent is finished but not our Jorge boy
yahigewrovski_1722753.jpg

Jorge from memory played most of his junior footy and came to Manly mostly as a young centre but not suited there now or even previously at N R l level . Started the year really well until injury struck again and then essentially starved of good or decent attacking opportunities with the type of negative style of attacking play by Manly for a good part of this season. Confidence level definitely down generally for this season . Ideally can have a better time with injuries next year and this should help his confidence level , whether he can regain his better form is another matter of course .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10