Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mango

Reserve Grader
Now that Tim Simona has signed another year extension, all five ( Simona, Rankin, Naiqama ,Nofoaluma and tedesco)
Are on contract till the end of "07"
Addo-Carr is only signed for this year.
Also the other two man children are up this year.... So tigers salary would be running tight.
Maybe a good Centre prospect?

Nah he is a winger, plus putting walker at 5/8 next year IMO is righting off any chance we have of finals. He is really hurting us ATM, he is playing well individually but we just can't have him at 5/8 and expect a fluent backline. Imagine if walker used snake and kapow properly! We would be a bigger threat down that edge. We can solve all the backline problems with signing a 5/8 hopefully it's Norman but wouldn't mind green either.

If we go after an up and coming back, then I'd go for Javid Bowen from the Cowboys (another poster mentioned him and I think he would be a great choice). They have re-signed their backline and he is more than ready for first grade.

Without having any clue whatsoever about this bloke's footy talent, it's a firm no from me.

Cherry-Evans, Fonoau-Blake....

That's enough hyphenated surnames for me thank you ;)

Well a winger then
Nah he is a winger, plus putting walker at 5/8 next year IMO is righting off any chance we have of finals. He is really hurting us ATM, he is playing well individually but we just can't have him at 5/8 and expect a fluent backline. Imagine if walker used snake and kapow properly! We would be a bigger threat down that edge. We can solve all the backline problems with signing a 5/8 hopefully it's Norman but wouldn't mind green either.
Not
If we go after an up and coming back, then I'd go for Javid Bowen from the Cowboys (another poster mentioned him and I think he would be a great choice). They have re-signed their backline and he is more than ready for first grade.
So the choice of newbies is -

Addo- Carr
Javid Bowen
Kerrod Holland

I would go kerrod ( if that is a real name?) in a heart beat..
The kid has a real presence...
But Bozo might have to work a bit harder to break his "17" contract.

Well a winger then

Not

So the choice of newbies is -

Addo- Carr
Javid Bowen
Kerrod Holland

I would go kerrod ( if that is a real name?) in a heart beat..
The kid has a real presence...
But Bozo might have to work a bit harder to break his "17" contract.
ATM for 2017 we don't need a centre, we need a 5/8. As for 2018 we are going to need to replace Skivvi, and holland would be the go.

I'm not sure he would move down south. But Bowen would be my first choice as well.

Why chase other so called 'prospects' when we have our own great 5/8 prospect in in Nicho Hynes????????????? I think DCE & Nicho would be brilliant together! He's already trained with the 1st grade squad pre-season & had a wonderful NYC campaign last year & is playing well in a beaten team this year. We gambled on both DCE & Foran when they were Nicho's age & look at what they've achieved, so why not give the kid a chance. I think maybe we need a good solid 2nd rower to compliment Taupau & Buhrer instead, personally................??

Last edited:
Now that Tim Simona has signed another year extension, all five ( Simona, Rankin, Naiqama ,Nofoaluma and tedesco)
Are on contract till the end of "07"
Addo-Carr is only signed for this year.
Also the other two man children are up this year.... So tigers salary would be running tight.
Maybe a good Centre prospect?

and i thought DCE's contract was long but a 91 year contract seems outrageously optimistic

Why chase other so called 'prospects' when we have our own great 5/8 prospect in in Nicho Hynes????????????? I think DCE & Nicho would be brilliant together! He's already trained with the 1st grade squad pre-season & had a wonderful NYC campaign last year & is playing well in a beaten team this year. We gambled on both DCE & Foran when they were Nicho's age & look at what they've achieved, so why not give the kid a chance. I think maybe we need a good solid 2nd rower to compliment Taupau & Buhrer instead, personally................??
no it's too big a risk to go into another season with an unknown 5/8. He may be a good player but he is a 20 year. DCE already has enough pressure teaching walker, we need an established half

& Tom Wright

no it's too big a risk to go into another season with an unknown 5/8. He may be a good player but he is a 20 year. DCE already has enough pressure teaching walker, we need an established half

unknown?

DCE & Foran were 20 yr olds & 'unknowns'!!! Most of the other 5/8 players mentioned are unknowns also!! Who taught DCE & Foran?

As much as Norman would he a good buy, he will cost upwards of 700k. Not worth that much. Nico is playing well and should he given first crack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8