Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FOOTY FORUM, pffft,

This is all too womans weekly rubbish PEOPLE. its a disgrace

we , the people decide the standard. LOOK AWAY . this is dead set soccer mum stuff.

its not important what he thinks about the PM but at least he seems to have kiwi roots, which makes his opinion more worthy than someone like me who just likes the wine and to ski.......
he is his own brand as we all are

he has a right, they have a right, sure but, id be more interested in his cafe tips, which im not interested because i dont care how he likes his coffee either

uppercuts all round

ill see myself out

PS i think we need a soccer mum emoji for people with faint hearts

PPS also im trying to be nicer this year, impossible you may think
but if i hurt your feelings, pleaaase let me know how, so i can tailor a reply.

FOOTY FORUM, pffft,

This is all too womans weekly rubbish PEOPLE. its a disgrace

we , the people decide the standard. LOOK AWAY . this is dead set soccer mum stuff.

its not important what he thinks about the PM but at least he seems to have kiwi roots, which makes his opinion more worthy than someone like me who just likes the wine and to ski.......
he is his own brand as we all are

he has a right, they have a right, sure but, id be more interested in his cafe tips, which im not interested because i dont care how he likes his coffee either

uppercuts all round

ill see myself out

PS i think we need a soccer mum emoji for people with faint hearts

PPS also im trying to be nicer this year, impossible you may think
but if i hurt your feelings, pleaaase let me know how, so i can tailor a reply.
I am going to be a soccer dad this year,I am offended you would not think of me when you want emojis.
I demand restitution.....

All that sounded good ... until you think about it .... and then it just resembles well crafted nonsense

Your assertion that Hitler rose to power due to freedom of speech is ridiculous ... don't you think that the crippling conditions of the Versace treaty, and the resultant social and economic conditions, simply made his message more attractive to a disgruntled populace? That his message fell on furtile ears?

And the existence of freedom of speech doesn't automatically guarantee that the forces of good are smart enough, or powerful enough to fight evil.

But, as your heros in the politburo know ... without freedom of speech .... they have no chance ..

PSS ... I believe the Ayatolla Khomeni was also an enthusiastic destroyer of Freedom of speech ... who else is on your side .. Oh, I know, the Taliban, they also love your stuff.
Image Result

When did Gianni sign a treaty?

Your assertion that Hitler rose to power due to freedom of speech is ridiculous .
Huh?? My assertion? I must have missed my own assertion! Hahaha come on you can do better than that

crippling conditions of the Versace treaty, and the resultant social and economic conditions, simply made his message more attractive to a disgruntled populace? That his message fell on furtile ears
Yes yes, good point. Happily, today’s world, on the contrary, is ...completely stable!

Global pandemic, no problem! Post-Brexit Britain thriving (producing more PMs than ever!) And the US remains a beacon of political stability (that storming of the Capitol thing happens all the time over there, sign of a vibrant democracy) Unless the debt default thing…? No all good, our financial systems are rock-solid!

That little Ukraine skirmish? Pffft. And climate change is just a woke myth, so no risk of any social chaos or added costs in that regard.

So yeah. Goodness knows what ASIO, MI6 and the CIA are on about with their warnings of growing threat from fascism and the far right groups. Just political spin I guess

By the way here's a candid comment from @Cioran ( Oct 2021 post #118 in locked thread More Covid Discussion:

"I can see some advantages in a heavily regulated society providing the dictator is truly benevolent."

Cioran argued for fascism with far greater persuasion and sophistication than poor old Red Pill can muster, and also with enough intellectual honesty to be up front about it. But sure you guys can just laugh it off, could never happen, lol.

Like we know you support the anti-vaxers.
Good morning SER8,
I asked you a couple of days back to provide me some evidence of how you could make this statement about me? Considering I do answer your questions I was hoping you would be big enough to pay me the same courtesy? At the moment I am going to accuse you of someone willing to make false statements ( misinformation) about other members in an attempt to somehow discredit them. Pretty poor form from someone who portrays themselves as the beacon of moral substance. As with some of the Christian priests, some of the new world priests of extreme leftism are also hypocrites…

closed thread More Covid Discussion, around post#312 and others, you consistently argue in support anti-vaxxers rights to spread their various mistruths, even reposting some of them yourself. While saying you yourself chose to be vaxed. Yet you staunchly defended Donnie and the anti-vax mob "whatever happened to freedom of choice" you wailed sadly.

I don't have more time today but fire away I'll check again tomorrow. (maybe by then this will be over in General forum ...)

Huh?? My assertion? I must have missed my own assertion! Hahaha come on you can do better than that

Yes yes, good point. Happily, today’s world, on the contrary, is ...completely stable!

Global pandemic, no problem! Post-Brexit Britain thriving (producing more PMs than ever!) And the US remains a beacon of political stability (that storming of the Capitol thing happens all the time over there, sign of a vibrant democracy) Unless the debt default thing…? No all good, our financial systems are rock-solid!

That little Ukraine skirmish? Pffft. And climate change is just a woke myth, so no risk of any social chaos or added costs in that regard.

So yeah. Goodness knows what ASIO, MI6 and the CIA are on about with their warnings of growing threat from fascism and the far right groups. Just political spin I guess

I think you have become confused ... we were discussing your desire to crush freedom of speech

Oh, and riddle me this ... what do totalitarian, suppressive left wing communist regimes ... rabid right wing fascist regimes ... and extremist religious rulers ... ALL have in common ?

Yep, you guessed it, they all have their SER8's crushing any freedom of speech ... and all murderous extremes love your work

You are a champion of the oppressors ...

What 's wrong with benevolent dictators . Just look how well Ali G is accepted by the popular masses [ well in Kazakstan at least . ] On a serious note , is a bit surprising how historically some societies or a big proportion have been prepared to broadly accept a form of totalitarian rule if it provides some real stability and improved living standards , well at least initially , Then unfortunately the excesses of power and ideology raising its ugly head . Controlling the media and information sources and outlets always a big factor in just about total control .

we were discussing your desire to crush freedom of speech
I'm really struggling to understand what's happened to you Woodsie.
You used to be quite astute and often funny. You were entertaining to read and always made points that would provoke thought.
Now I don't even know who you are. You seem consumed by vitriol, are partial to bullying (ganging up, piling on, call it what you will) and, worst of all, you seem to have become an acolyte to a dolt that is far beneath your intelligence level.
At least that's how it reads.
Where's Woodsie gone?
Signed,
Genuinely Concerned

@Budgie it appears you are trying to save his soul…. how magnanimous of you. An absolute darl you are .. god bless your lefty ❤️…. I actually believe you are being genuine in a obviously manipulative way. But the intentions are good…. I can truly see this.

Some leftist posters perceive any alternative view as an attack! Some even blatantly attack themselves….. and when they get back a taste of their own medicine they squeal the loudest in outrage…. So melodramatic! I must admit I did get some kicks out of this… I mean making the hypocrites squeal and for this I am indeed guilty….of being a bully of sorts…
I have recently come to the conclusion it is really not a healthy investment in of my time. life is too short and precious to be wasted in such a frivolous way….
Woodsie is a good bloke imo so your efforts are not wasted, I make this judgment on how he interacted with me when we did not agree as opposed to when we shared the same view..

Last edited:
I'm really struggling to understand what's happened to you Woodsie.
You used to be quite astute and often funny. You were entertaining to read and always made points that would provoke thought.
Now I don't even know who you are. You seem consumed by vitriol, are partial to bullying (ganging up, piling on, call it what you will) and, worst of all, you seem to have become an acolyte to a dolt that is far beneath your intelligence level.
At least that's how it reads.
Where's Woodsie gone?
Signed,
Genuinely Concerned

And I am genuinely sorry I have you concerned .. I am still.me, still concerned about the rights of the individual and freedom of speech. ... and my adversary is no shrinking violet, he is a master at misrepresentation and misdirection.

Sharing a view, and arguing the same point is not piling on ... SER8 happily has shots at both of us .. and he has his own co-conspirators

I care very much about the plight of indigenous Australians and do get snarky when a political party uses them for cynical and shameless political mileage .

And I know I upset you with my support of the Rainbow 8's right to not wear a jersey against their beliefs ... but no matter how much I disagree with their view ... the day when a ruling party can strip people of their rights will be the beginning of a descent into totalitarianism.

But we have to be who we are .. and although I may not always be right ... my opinions are always honestly held.

@Budgie it appears you are trying to save his soul…. how magnanimous of you. An absolute darl you are .. god bless your lefty ❤️…. I actually believe you are being genuine in a obviously manipulative way. But the intentions are good…. I can truly see this.

Some leftist posters perceive any alternative view as an attack! Some even blatantly attack themselves….. and when they get back a taste of their own medicine they squeal the loudest in outrage…. So melodramatic! I must admit I did get some kicks out of this… I mean making the hypocrites squeal and for this I am indeed guilty….of being a bully of sorts…
I have recently come to the conclusion it is really not a healthy investment in of my time. life is too short and precious to be wasted in such a frivolous way….
Woodsie is a good bloke imo so your efforts are not wasted, I make this judgment on how he interacted with me when we did not agree as opposed to when we shared the same view..
Guess that that is the thing too , irrespective of how strongly or rigorously one may or prefer to express and validate a view or position , really is not going to make that much difference[ or alter much ] to someone else"s view who has an equally passionate or strident opinion on something or some topics in general . Good and even healthy though and not sure about entertaining but interesting to express or articulate these types of different perspectives as well and to be taken note of . Never ideal when things may get a bit personal and belligerent but as long it does not get to out of hand and we are or can live in a society where differences are not settled with violence or any form of intimidation . Sure if all of us on here were together watching a live Manly game , all of any perceived differences of outlook on some issues wouldn 't matter at all . .

And I am genuinely sorry I have you concerned .. I am still.me, still concerned about the rights of the individual and freedom of speech. ... and my adversary is no shrinking violet, he is a master at misrepresentation and misdirection.

Sharing a view, and arguing the same point is not piling on ... SER8 happily has shots at both of us .. and he has his own co-conspirators

I care very much about the plight of indigenous Australians and do get snarky when a political party uses them for cynical and shameless political mileage .

And I know I upset you with my support of the Rainbow 8's right to not wear a jersey against their beliefs ... but no matter how much I disagree with their view ... the day when a ruling party can strip people of their rights will be the beginning of a descent into totalitarianism.

But we have to be who we are .. and although I may not always be right ... my opinions are always honestly held.
Good to know. 😊

Re the Indigenous stuff, it's actually outside of political parties, the current govt. is just the one to bring it. It actually comes from the Uluru statement and this govt have just decided to put it to the people. Should be hands off but I guess someone has to argue its place. To be honest I haven't listened to or read much commentary on it because I fear a platform for the racists. Perhaps I'm a coward.

I wasn't actually upset with your support of the Rainbow 8's rights. I agree with you on that. Of course I was dismayed at the homophobia it brought out in some on here.

Hope we're still good.

Good to know. 😊

Re the Indigenous stuff, it's actually outside of political parties, the current govt. is just the one to bring it. It actually comes from the Uluru statement and this govt have just decided to put it to the people. Should be hands off but I guess someone has to argue its place. To be honest I haven't listened to or read much commentary on it because I fear a platform for the racists. Perhaps I'm a coward.

I wasn't actually upset with your support of the Rainbow 8's rights. I agree with you on that. Of course I was dismayed at the homophobia it brought out in some on here.

Hope we're still good.

Always good Budgie ... not long to go for some footy ... and then .. I hope my only combatants are the numbnuts that don't rate Keppie...

Cheers

Actually there is some high quality discussion on here [ which you can certainly take some credit for also ] even if some topics do get a bit rough around the edges sometimes . but fairly insignificant when all is said and done . Hey at least Budgie genuinely cares so take that as a good thing and positive for you . and fortunately also definitely adds to the good quality of discussion here

The @Woodsie / @SeaEagleRock8 People Perspective

Both Woodsie and SeaEagleRock8 are strong characters with different passionate beliefs and are also proven to be good blokes and those that have been on this forum for a long time would be able to acknowledge this

It can be very frustrating to understand how people think different to us
But as long as we all understand that we are all born uniquely different with different views
We would respect each other more and judge each other less

I will end this post with this very wise quote :

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL
UNLESS IT IS A COMPLIMENT :)
1674440352253.jpeg

The fake fear factor ...

Just as you are not afraid to wear the crucifix

Some on here are not afraid of harmless rainbows

It has nothing to do with fear but only our personal principles

The @Woodsie / @SeaEagleRock8 People Perspective

Both Woodsie and SeaEagleRock8 are strong characters with different passionate beliefs and are also proven to be good blokes and those that have been on this forum for a long time would be able to acknowledge this

It can be very frustrating to understand how people think different to us
But as long as we all understand that we are all born uniquely different with different views
We would respect each other more and judge each other less

I will end this post with this very wise quote :

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING PERSONAL
UNLESS IT IS A COMPLIMENT :)
View attachment 23132
Thanks mate. I know you mean well and I very much respect you on the site. You are the consummate gentleman…

I have been on the site for a decade but remained quiet mainly busy in my life, the last few years I have mainly worked from home so have spent a little more time on the site…

I am not a fan of @SeaEagleRock8 but can see in the right environment and rubbed up the right way how others could appreciate him. But I have experienced an aspect of him I hope you don’t experience.. I am I suspect a little younger than you and still have plenty to achieve and do with my career and other aspects of my life… I have expended enough energy on the likes of him and I am not really taking anything that personally, but I am kind disappointed in myself for wasting time on sh!t on this site. I will be posting during footy season and can’t wait for the season to start….mate…

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2