Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Again Aloia has his foot in his gob! Sometimes its best when you say nothing at all!!

In relation to his comments on Jacinda Adern, I thought they were childish and consistent with some of his more recent comments about the pride farce last year. I am not Adern fan. She is smart enough to resign before the NZ voters deal with her parties recent management of the NZ economy. I just want to see some respect and this is something that Mr Aloia needs to learn!

Bloke just can’t keep his mouth shut. But who’s surprised? I really wouldn’t be wanting to run a club with him in it.
‘Monster’ is unbelievable language. Reminiscent of ‘ditch the witch’.
View attachment 23122

Why are you giving this guy air time, let alone following him?

This is what is wrong with social media and all the numbnuts that spread the word of idiots like this. It's now been going on for another 4 pages.
So many people are determined to be outraged.

Just ignore and let Manly management look after Josh.

Take a look at his recent posts on Instagram giving his opinion about the current RLPA fight against the NRL(I present these without opinion)
Well I don't exactly spend a lot of time on Insta, but his comments regarding the medical position of the players, if accurate, seem fair and reasonable (thanks @Nordburg ). Suspect that might be an insurer issue, the insurer trying to limit the extent of its liability in what is clearly a very high risk insurance field. Absolutely the NRL owes it to the players to find or fund a solution to this.

I do suspect he is going to have us all grinding our teeth in frustration from time to time, he seems to be a bit of a Human Headline, for better or for worse.

Well I don't exactly spend a lot of time on Insta, but his comments regarding the medical position of the players, if accurate, seem fair and reasonable (thanks @Nordburg ). Suspect that might be an insurer issue, the insurer trying to limit the extent of its liability in what is clearly a very high risk insurance field. Absolutely the NRL owes it to the players to find or fund a solution to this.

I do suspect he is going to have us all grinding our teeth in frustration from time to time, he seems to be a bit of a Human Headline, for better or for worse.
As I said earlier,I have no problem with the players and their Union fighting for what they think is a fair deal,just think Aloiai should sit this out,in a public sense,given the rainbow jersey fiasco.Not sure taking a shot at the NRL hierarchy about not getting injuries sitting behind a desk looks very good when he avoided injury in RD20.Not a very good look,PR wise

By not really reading the room, do you mean not jumping on the PC train and condemning someone for using the word "monster" in describing a politician. I see the usual suspects have got their petticoats in a tangle. No surprise there.
No, because the neighing horse image appears to be a reference to Jacinda Adern’s appearance.

That was your real intent, no?

Dear Mr. Anti-Free Speech,

Riddle me this

What do Nazi Germany, Putin's Russia, North Korea, China and Pol Pot all have in common ..

First thing they did was curtail and end ... Freedom of speech.

Keep goose stepping comrade ...
Free speech perspective time ...

The Fact is that the Lefties would not have gotten their rights if not for the freedom of free speech

and Now that they have gotten their rights They want to abolish free speech for every one else

The Moral of the story
Free speech and Respect for All Left and Right Brothers

And a quote by Benjamin Franklin that explains the importance of free speech for both the left and right Brothers

Freedom of speech is a principle pillar of free Government
When this support is taken away
The constitution of a free society is dissolved
and tyranny is erected on its ruins

No, because the neighing horse image appears to be a reference to Jacinda Adern’s appearance.

That was your real intent, no?
Of course it was Terry. But with your reading the room comment I took it as you were putting my horsehead reference in with the monster/pc brigade. Then good ‘ol SER8 comes in with his Ironstine emoji which pissed me off. My humour may not be to everyone’s taste (cynical,dark, and observational humour). And before you all say what about Ardern and her "feelings"?
When she was first elected there was a picture of her with a horsehead photoshopped over her head. On the ABC news (yes, sometimes I can get thru half an hour!) the reporter was asking Ardern about the pic. She neighed (sorry, I mean laughed) and said she was a big girl, and she does have mirrors in her house, so it doesn’t come as a shock. Then I was larfing, because the come-back was beautifully timed and funny. You could see she was like, "is that the best you got". Right then and there I had mad respect for her (I might not be on that side of her politics) but I just remember thinking if the ‘boys club’ think she’ll be a push-over, they are going to be horribly mistaken.

Dear Mr. Anti-Free Speech,

Riddle me this

What do Nazi Germany, Putin's Russia, North Korea, China and Pol Pot all have in common ..

First thing they did was curtail and end ... Freedom of speech.

Keep goose stepping comrade ...
I am not anti-free speech at all. You’re looking at this upside down. Probably because you’re not seeing a historical context, you’re acting like there’s some universal, eternal (dare I say god-given) rights here. Which is BS.

Specifically, you left out 5 key words here – "First thing they did after they got in power was curtail and end ... Freedom of speech”.

How did they ever get in power? They got in power by being able to freely spread their various false messages of blame, division and fear with too few people standing up to call out those messages for what they were.

Yet here on ST – whenever someone calls out something as racist, or xenophobic, misogynist, or homophobic etc etc – a couple here try to shout them down with ridicule and insult. Ring a bell? You are going out of your way to shut down that criticism and block attempts to expose the harm of those BS ideologies. So you are assisting them. All in the name of your sacred (but unfortunately fictitious) right to free speech.

Then good ‘ol SER8 comes in with his Ironstine emoji which pissed me off.
Sorry i assumed you were a big boy with mirrors in your house and would just laugh it off.
You're worried about an emoji? Lucky it wasn't a horse head emoji I guess @:D

Should, create a thread or space hopefully outside the footy area to comment/ discuss player social media antics. It’s really not about footy…. I personally have never read any players social media not that I am judging others that do!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8