Josh Aloiai re-signs until 2025

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great news, still only 26 but has emerged as our best front rower and the real leader of the forward pack.

Early days I know but hoping we are offering similar extensions to other players off contract at the end of next year, especially someone like Garrick who we couldn't afford to lose.

“There is a Bible verse I like, Esphesians 3:20, that says ‘Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us’

We need more blokes like this, who will help others aren't greedy and ready to take on a leadership role just like Ben Kennedy. Utmost respect for him, becoming one of our hard men.

Not sure if he has ever played 100% fit ? Always seems to be carrying more strapping than Paleface Adios. Love to see him string together some games niggle free to see what he can do. He missed a chunk of last season with injury and has had a couple of weeks off this year here and there

Anyway happy enough we have extended his contract, props are the cornerstone of any team and you need some good ones to make an impact in the NRL. He leaves an impression in most games which is all you can ask. Just hope he can stay injury free for rest of year and keep building. He's talking the right talk and seems engaged in his craft - needs to deliver on the paddock now and drag some of his younger teammates along with him.

Love this:
“By Des rewarding me with this new contract, it doesn’t mean it’s time for me to put my hands up and say, ‘yeah I’ve made it’ or anything like that.

“It comes with a responsibility to play harder, to lead more, to help develop the young kids at Manly, to leave a good legacy, and to help this club become stronger. That’s the responsibility I now have."

Good stuff and well done Josh & Manly :)

Good news and the right forward to take us forward in the future. So now it's time for Manly to find another forward who is similar in skill set as Aloiai.

As pleasing as the announcement was, I just wish something-anything was said about his recovery from concussion. He's only been named 18th man this week, so one thinks he mightn't be 100%, but I'll think positively....if his recovery's slow and he's going to miss some weeks, they would've mentioned it.

“There is a Bible verse I like, Esphesians 3:20, that says ‘Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us’

He has the faith and is one of our most fierce forwards when fit

Great news and God Bless the Manly Sea eagles

66413777_aloiai_rc1_1171_2022612134410.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4