Josh Curran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The dogs are now down in the halves. I wonder if that changes their recruitment strategy to land Curren and look for a 5/8 instead?
Might open the door for us

The dogs are now down in the halves. I wonder if that changes their recruitment strategy to land Curren and look for a 5/8 instead?
Might open the door for us
Reports were Karl would play lock in 24 and Sexton at 7. If that’s the case, Curren is just what they’re looking for after latest developments.

Bullet dodged.

Good reason why the Warriors wanted him gone. He was disappointing in general this year and they would be far better off giving some youngsters a crack while AFB and Harris.

His off field antics will be better suited at a club like the Dogs. Port Macquarie isnt far from Coffs Harbour.

Bullet dodged.

Good reason why the Warriors wanted him gone. He was disappointing in general this year and they would be far better off giving some youngsters a crack while AFB and Harris.

His off field antics will be better suited at a club like the Dogs. Port Macquarie isnt far from Coffs Harbour.
I’ve watched plenty of him. Not the biggest fan either. No great loss.

Dogs sign Curren and we get Waddell. My god we are such a bottom dweller club.
We preferred Waddell. The Kennell even has a thread how he should be their player of the year, seems a lot of Dog fans at least think he had his best year and always busted his gut for the side.

I've been a little surprised at the great praise here for Curran.
As for Waddell, he's a decent depth signing and (sadly) we do need options, in case of Schu malfunction.

Not sure Manly need any more back rowers as could well be the case that Parker may be tried or considered there nest season .
Only factor with Curren was , could he maybe have adapted to a 13 role , same with Brown but other factors like asking price would also dictate some suitability or signing interest
Probably still a long shot but would not underestimate Tippytoes being able to transition into a half decent edge player backrower .
Good ability to break a i st up tackle and not bad go forward with his strong running style in general and while not in the speedster category , quite good pace and mobility .
Should be able to measure up defensively.
Again , would not be surprised to see Hank given a run in the 2 nd row in the trials and Burbo still naturally thereabouts , Tippytoes simply a smokey to make a go of it there let alone even being considered there

Reading the dogs forums vs this thread is very confusing. Seems like a large number of them would have rather kept Waddell.

The more I reflect on this the more I'm ok with it. He's a hard worker who can play in the middle who has probably been signed as depth. Not too much downside in all that.

Waddell had a good season for the dogs and was one of their most consistent forwards. I’m surprised they let him go.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10