Josh Curran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Waddell had a good season for the dogs and was one of their most consistent forwards. I’m surprised they let him go.
He wanted out and no club can keep a player when they really want out.. unless his marque and the club has to also then avoid a PR disaster.. lol at Hunt and the Dragons.. they are crap but the media around Hunt didn't help their cause.

From memory, I think Waddell had a very good debut season for the Sea Eagles in 2019, but after being suspended early in 2020, he never regained his 2019 form.

Seriously the dogs are s#&t have been for 5 years now and they have been spending up big for the last 2 years with zero results...how can you compare them to us..lmfao..
Go follow the dogs
Please don't tell one of our fans to support someone else. That's not how our community rolls. That's much closer to Eels troll type comments.

Please don't tell one of our fans to support someone else. That's not how our community rolls. That's much closer to Eels troll type comments.
Well tell them to support the team and the club.. too many nah sayers and deathriders who have no idea what team work and support are really about.. not everything or everyone is perfect but we have what we have and the ONLY way to succeed is together.. history has proven this time and time again and not just on a footy field..

Have a view on a player yes….but factoring in a forum views is hardly relevant

Keppie was on more $$ than he deserved and Waddell was only signed for 1 year,as opposed to the multi year deal Curran wanted and got from the Dogs at a higher rate than Waddell.All this is about affording to keep Olakau’atu
What does Keppie being on "more dollars than he deserved" have with future roster decisions?

Waddell has a good carry and decent leg speed. I think he should be used off the bench in the middle rotation. I’m OK with his signing. He is a bit like Garrick in that he is no dick head and will just get the job done.

I also think he is a cheaper option than Curren who is not that much to get excited about anyway.

It’s the Brown signing I cannot fathom. I hope that does not eventuate!

I couldnt see all the Hoo Haa about curren but didnt see a lot of his games. He had a fair few errors in his game when tuned in. commentators over hyped his game when i watched

I couldnt see all the Hoo Haa about curren but didnt see a lot of his games. He had a fair few errors in his game when tuned in. commentators over hyped his game when i watched
I’ve seen plenty of him and like many in that warriors team a bit overhyped by having one good season. He’s not the worst player around but hardly a player to get particularly excited about.

Don’t mind Waddell return, would hate signing Brown.

Well tell them to support the team and the club.. too many nah sayers and deathriders who have no idea what team work and support are really about.. not everything or everyone is perfect but we have what we have and the ONLY way to succeed is together.. history has proven this time and time again and not just on a footy field..

I'll ask you two questions :

1. You're demanding that "nah sayers & deathriders" support another club. That's your choice and perogative of course - it's a forum. But my first question is: Why would an ironed on fan of a specific club's football forum choose to vent & vocalise their frustrations - is it because they dislike & have apathy to their club, or is it because they are annoyed / frustrated and want the form of the team to turn around?

2. Given your answer to point one, my second question is, do you then concede that instead of telling a passionate Sea eagles fan to nick off to another club, we could appreciate their passion & empathize, and maybe talk through their ideas and emotions - as you said - as a community & with togetherness in mind?

I know you didn't direct that statement to me - you told someone else to support another club, and I'm sorry for getting involved. It annoys the bejezus out of me when third parties inject themselves in discussions I'm having at times, but at the same time, I would 100% legit defend you if someone told you the same thing, mate (and I know you're probably thinking - "I don't need defending").

Remember - we are a community - and people have differing views. Lastly, Manly is like the mob. Once you're in, the only way out is dead hehehe. Even then, when I'm getting cremated - you better bloody believe it's with a maroon and white Sea Eagles flag wrapped around me !

Noting some comments about Keppies salary. Is that information ever made public? I suspect it really relies upon the imagination of the journalist at least to some point and the boasting of agents…I don’t think NRL teams are like public companies where the wages of top executives are made available to the public.
I would be shocked if Keepie was on $500k or above.

I'll ask you two questions :

1. You're demanding that "nah sayers & deathriders" support another club. That's your choice and perogative of course - it's a forum. But my first question is: Why would an ironed on fan of a specific club's football forum choose to vent & vocalise their frustrations - is it because they dislike & have apathy to their club, or is it because they are annoyed / frustrated and want the form of the team to turn around?

2. Given your answer to point one, my second question is, do you then concede that instead of telling a passionate Sea eagles fan to nick off to another club, we could appreciate their passion & empathize, and maybe talk through their ideas and emotions - as you said - as a community & with togetherness in mind?

I know you didn't direct that statement to me - you told someone else to support another club, and I'm sorry for getting involved. It annoys the bejezus out of me when third parties inject themselves in discussions I'm having at times, but at the same time, I would 100% legit defend you if someone told you the same thing, mate (and I know you're probably thinking - "I don't need defending").

Remember - we are a community - and people have differing views. Lastly, Manly is like the mob. Once you're in, the only way out is dead hehehe. Even then, when I'm getting cremated - you better bloody believe it's with a maroon and white Sea Eagles flag wrapped around me !
As fans we are supporters of the club.. we actually are also an important cog in the "machine".. when we get behind the team and support with encouragement it helps the team, i personally know a few players and professional athletes, you would or may be really suprised how fans and supporters can effect their performance as a team or as individuals.
As fans we can sometimes forget this and the emotional urge for success can end up harming the team.
Do we really think players don't read forums, read papers, hear what some person yells out at them whilst they are walking their dog?.. and as humans it affects them no matter how professional they might be.
I prefer to be a supporter, yeah i put my fan hat on and let the emotion get to me too, at times and i have a rant, but i realise no good will come of it, players are human, Management are humans they will make mistakes but as a fan we make mistakes too.
The more support and togetherness we bring on and the less negativity we air the stronger our team will be.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8