JUDICIARY CHARGES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They only pick out a few incidents to rule on to justify their existence and pretend that the other ones didn't happen.

Slater did a professional foul in Saturday's game. No sin bin for Billy. The refs and judiciary are very selective.

Have a look at the headline on the official NRL website..."Matai Facing Another Lenient NRL Ban ". What about something closer to the truth like "Jeremy Smith Escapes Charge for Worse Tackle than Matai ". I'd prefer "Match Review Committee Sacked for Selective Citings ".

So here we have a deliberate tactic to go out and target a player. Papali dog shot Gallen from the side direct to his head and nothing is done. Matai hits a guy front on across his chest and bounces off his arms and barely cops the guy in the head with his bicep. What an absolute farce this crap is. No wonder they wouldn't move the game to brookie when this sort of bias.

Shillington said: "Pappa was matched up on Gal and (coach David Furner) gave him a few words of encouragement to get it over him early in the game. Pappa really stood up. He got under him a few times and Gal didn't handle it very well."

Gallen added: "I really don't care about Papalii. He hit me with a dog shot with a swinging arm and once in the back without the ball.

Daniel said:
I'd fight it. There is a case I think and plenty of other evidence of similar or worse tackled being allowed to go.

Agreed, as my mate has aptly named it; The Mini Chewbacca Defence.

Fight it all the way lol

driftout said:
The new Match Review Committee has been announced...Seal , Meatloaf , ET and Paul Mellor's wife .

Seal and meatloaf should ban themselves permanantly from ever singing again.

It's always interesting to read how people think our club is a protected species when it comes to the judiciary.

FMD now Manly & Matai are the cause of the downfall of rugby league.
http://www.theroar.com.au/2012/09/11/the-nrl-cannot-afford-any-more-matai-madness/

Brissie Kid said:
http://www.theroar.com.au/2012/09/11/the-nrl-cannot-afford-any-more-matai-madness/

Mals...wonder if it's our Mals pointed out prentice's biased reporting and the response is straight out of journo school 101

"Do I only have to do nice manly pieces, I call it as I see it. No agenda here!"

Not only predictable drivel, but a lie as well.

If a cannibal wanted to eat a journo's brain, he'd almost have enough to cover a small wafer biscuit.

No one likes us, and we don't care!

Go Manly!!

I like the comment from Mals: "A North Sydney supporter writing an article about a Manly player. No agenda there eh Tim?"

Brissie Kid said:

globaleagle said:
Brissie Kid said:

Mals...wonder if it's our Mals pointed out prentice's biased reporting and the response is straight out of journo school 101

"Do I only have to do nice manly pieces, I call it as I see it. No agenda here!"

Not only predictable drivel, but a lie as well.

If a cannibal wanted to eat a journo's brain, he'd almost have enough to cover a small wafer biscuit.

No one likes us, and we don't care!

Go Manly!!

edit:

I dont see a hell of a lot wrong with the article. I love stevie's toughness and passion for our colours however I am getting sick and tired of him letting us down time and time again. Its sad to say but if he was playing for someone else we would be echoing the same words of the journo in question.

I don't think Matai ever lets us down, half the things he gets charged with most other players get away with. He never ever doesn't try his guts out. He has fired the team up on many occasions when desperately needed. His efforts in the 2007 gf far outweighed all the other players that day.

MissKate said:
I don't think Matai ever lets us down, half the things he gets charged with most other players get away with. He never ever doesn't try his guts out. He has fired the team up on many occasions when desperately needed. His efforts in the 2007 gf far outweighed all the other players that day.

I am not questioning any of that however he wont be there on friday when we desperately need him so he has let us down.

For every game Matai gets suspeneded he more than makes up for when he plays for us . Matai is no thug Matai is a Manly Martyr.

Sheikheagle said:
MissKate said:

I am not questioning any of that however he wont be there on friday when we desperately need him so he has let us down.

Maybe next time he should just let the player run past him like T-Rex did on Friday night. Then he won't be letting us down...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2