Judiciary - Matai and T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im am bloody nervous about this one

Matai always has a huge game against the Warriors, and if we lose him, Oldfield v Inu under the high ball worries me

Trex 1 week with early plea free to play, matai 1 week with loading from poor record 2 weeks, can except 1 with early plea or fight the charge and face 2 weeks. I say fair enough Matai is a grub and an oxygen thief and someone in power in the club should have pulled him into line a long time a go. I say he won't be missed push the mormon to the centres and add oldfield to the wing I say a better backline and faster. Maybe he'll learn his lesson this time oh wait he is a kiwi. I say steve piss off back to the nz police were you belong

Most of that Footy Show panel also thought the NRL was heavy handed over the Brookie brawl and look what happened. Pity these ex great players don't run the game.

Reggie 12 said:
Trex 1 week with early plea free to play, matai 1 week with loading from poor record 2 weeks, can except 1 with early plea or fight the charge and face 2 weeks. I say fair enough Matai is a grub and an oxygen thief and someone in power in the club should have pulled him into line a long time a go. I say he won't be missed push the mormon to the centres and add oldfield to the wing I say a better backline and faster. Maybe he'll learn his lesson this time oh wait he is a kiwi. I say steve piss off back to the nz police were you belong

it was nothing, f off troll

T-Rex isfine, he needs to be charged with a grade 3 to miss the GF which won't happen.

I have my fingers crossed for Matai.

cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:

I'll look forward to a more intelligent post when the charges are officially released you Muppet

Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:

I'll look forward to a more intelligent post when the charges are officially released you Muppet

may i repeat, troll

cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:

may i repeat, troll
May I repeat head in the sand

Matai and Trex free to play!

@NRL: #NRL judiciary: @manlyseaeagles players Steve Matai and Tony Williams cleared by match review committee. free to play #NrlGF

@NRL: #NRL judiciary: Matai not charged, Williams charged but early plea will see him avoid suspension. #NrlGF

Source: NRL Twitter.

WOOOHOOO!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4