Judiciary - Matai and T-Rex

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
Reggie 12 said:
cava2323 said:
it was nothing, f off troll

I'll look forward to a more intelligent post when the charges are officially released you Muppet

may i repeat, troll
May I repeat head in the sand

useless!!!! other side of the world, Oslo, 5am, with deluxe blonde, pissed out me head and 10 times of more of a valid opinion than this clown, hahahahahahaha, priceless. GO MANLY!!!!!!!

Reggie 12 you there?!?!? should i make a video for you??? Norwegian girl is more than willing, give you something to do till next Monday???? maybe a lad is more your thing though i suspect. Soufs fan i assume, missing chromosome....

TK is one of the biggest manly haters goin round. The guy is a fukn tosser, never heard him say anything positive about manly ever. Can't believe he's got a gig on tv tbh, he's totally irrelevant.

Great news for the team but it probably means Vic or Darcy will miss out on a spot. I feel sorry for who ever gets left off the bench but with Shane heading OS they may get their chance next year. Darcy is going to be a gun and should play in a lot of big matches during his career but Vic seems more of a tradesman so I hope this isn't his only shot at a GF. I should add I've really enjoyed watching Vic play this year. He's like Mark Bryant - nothing flashy just reliable and hard working.

RE: Cleared!

Can't see how Wallace's hit on Rodney got nothing and T-Rex cops 93 points.

I guess it looks bad when a giant clobbers a powder puff.

RE: Cleared!

cant believe T-rex got a grade 2!

Lussick must play, Mauro doesn't fit for this game, we need more size, Mauro has hotrods jersey for next year locked up imo

The Eagle said:
Lussick must play, Mauro doesn't fit for this game, we need more size, Mauro has hotrods jersey for next year locked up imo

How can he get a look in though?

King
Ballin
Kite
Watmough
Williams
Gift

Rose
Lussick
Joe
Buhrer

RE: Matai and Trex free to play!

Brissie Kid said:
How did Cameron Smith not get charged for that elbow on Locke?

Probably because the TV coverage only referred to it in passing and didn't replay it a single time. The power of broadcaster discretion, huh?
But as long as Matai and T-rex are free to play, who cares? I thought Stevie was a goner. I'm also grateful the decision was made so quickly, so we can just get on with the week now.

So much for the big media conspiracy plenty were talking about. Most of the comments I've heard have been reasonably favourable and its worked out that way. Super confident now.

Finally.... well done to the NRL for sorting this out as quickly as possible. Great news.... very happy for both players, particularly T-Rex to be able to play in his first GF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8