Juniors Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Thanks for the updates Smokin Joe.
Do you think Cade Cust could step up next year and fill the void we have in an organising halfback?
From what I've seen he's tough, can run the ball and had a great pass on him.

Thanks for the updates Smokin Joe.
Do you think Cade Cust could step up next year and fill the void we have in an organising halfback?
From what I've seen he's tough, can run the ball and had a great pass on him.
Just my opinion...I like him,both he and Metcalfe started the year slowly and poor play from forward pack probably contributed to that,pack at moment looks stronger and both halves seem to have lifted(Lambkin needs a lot of credit too for this).I like him and would like to see him in the 30(28) man squad for next year,tough,takes on line,smart,good vision and a good left foot kick.With Fainu developing his kicking game they could become a useful attacking combo in the future at a higher level.Would not plan or commit to him starting next year but would be in the mix...

Just my opinion...I like him,both he and Metcalfe started the year slowly and poor play from forward pack probably contributed to that,pack at moment looks stronger and both halves seem to have lifted(Lambkin needs a lot of credit too for this).I like him and would like to see him in the 30(28) man squad for next year,tough,takes on line,smart,good vision and a good left foot kick.With Fainu developing his kicking game they could become a useful attacking combo in the future at a higher level.Would not plan or commit to him starting next year but would be in the mix...

Agree Joe ... I like Cust .... haven't seen Metcalf.

Blacktown workers 32-16 win over Wyong Roos

Guess who scored for us 1st after this week JH himself.

Well done boys

Bright start from the young blokes today.

10' Harold Matts Prelim Final update

Manly 6 Penrith 0

Converted try to hooker Gordon Chan Kum Tong.

#WeAreManly

19' Harold Matts Prelim Final update

Manly 12 Penrith 4

Lock James Uesele shows great determination and strength to score under the posts. Uluaki Tuipulotu converts.

#WeAreManly

3 mins to go!

Harold Matthews Preliminary Final

Gordon Chan Kum Tong, what a try by the Manly hooker!!! Great strength and determination to beat several defenders.

Manly 20 @PenrithPanthers 10, ktc

#WeAreManly

Harold Matthews Preliminary Final

Manly convert penalty goal to beat @PenrithPanthers 22-10.

The Sea Eagles are into the GRAND FINAL at Leichhardt Oval next Saturday.

#WeAreManly

Great Win ! We've never won Harold Matthews. Of course Runner Up last year where we lost in extra time.
Play the winner of Newcastle v's Parra

Recent years of Harold Matthews:
Year
Runners Up

U/16s
Penrith
Parramatta

U/16s
Canterbury
Illawarra

U/16s
Parramatta
Newcastle

U/16s
Parramatta
South Sydney

U/16s
Newcastle
Penrith

U/16s
Cronulla-Sutherland
Parramatta

U/16s
Parramatta
Newcastle

U/16s
Newcastle
Manly-Warringah

Great result. Thanks for the info Smokin'. You're a Manly treasure.

You too EaglesNest

Last edited:
Is there any future stars n the u16s team apart from kaeo weekes
There are probably none that you would rate as Schuster/Hopoate,but there are a few with a serious chance.Koula at fullback,Francis at centre (but played 5/8 last couple of weeks),Wilson at halfback but has been missing the last few weeks(not sure if he is the guy who had the incident mentioned above).Matangi at prop has talent,Chan Kum Tong at hooker,Pinomi and Fotu in the second row have talent too.

I saw that Mona Vale raiders won the u/17 premiership against clovelly. I gather this is a city-wide comp? Turbo younger brother was a bench player for Mona vale.

I guess the juniors are going ok?

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10