Juniors Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sorry but we just lost the game
Raiders score with about 1 minute left
38-36 raiders kick to come
Great game to watch

FULL TIME
Raiders 40 defeat Manly Sea Eagles 36 in SG BALL FINAL
We are now eliminated from the finals series
Bad luck boys

I watched both matches. I had to check that these kids were under 16 when I saw their size. The Manly Mathews' team are giants; far bigger than Doesn'tmatta. Some good players. Great match.
Our Under 18 team didn't look any bigger than the Under 16s, in general. They have one superstar, Joshua Schuster, who is so superior to all others it's remarkable. He does hold the ball in one hand which makes his handling problematic at times, but Manly must lock up this kid. He will be sought by all other clubs.
Ben Turbojet didn't play.
Overall, our Ball team let themselves down with poor handling, and their goal-line defence was deplorable. On at least four occasions they allowed a Canberra players to score when 2-3 of them had him wrapped up. They should have won. The hooker, Tyran Ott, and their 5/8, Jamie Lawler, did show talent.

Flegg side up 18-10 in the second half after being down 10 zip.Good to see big Keithy Titmuss score a try after coming up from Ball side now they are out of comp.Good to see they are using 4 props instead of 2 as well....Cust is back this week and Tarrant has missed the match through injury.

so Smokin' where does that place the side in terms of the finals. Have they another final to play or is it GF next?

Flegg side up 18-10 in the second half after being down 10 zip.Good to see big Keithy Titmuss score a try after coming up from Ball side now they are out of comp.Good to see they are using 4 props instead of 2 as well....Cust is back this week and Tarrant has missed the match through injury.
Swan dive?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11