Juniors Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Both junior sides had wins today,the Matthews side had a 20-18 win over the Tigers and the Ball side had a big win 40-18 over the Tigers.Schuster scored a hatrick to be equal top try scorer with 9 so far and the captain Ott scored a double,the winger Podesta missed one goal today and only kicked 6/7(gives him 23/24 from last 4 weeks).Francis the impressive young centre(ex-rugby player) scored a double in the Matthews.

The HMatts team won their match in the dying minutes and sit in 3rd spot with two rounds left.
You say third,I say equal first (we are 3rd on for and against).4 teams are on 12 points at the top.The Ball side is in equal 5th but sit 9th on for and against...

You say third,I say equal first (we are 3rd on for and against).4 teams are on 12 points at the top.The Ball side is in equal 5th but sit 9th on for and against...

I hear you Joe but in two weeks when the positions are confirmed for the finals ‘equal’ whatever ain’t going to mean squat. For and against will count even though it’s dodgy when the 9 round draw can be lopsided and some teams get a bye in SG Ball.
Given that the last games are against Dragons and Magpies we should be right for top 4 (possibly first) and top 8 anyway.

Nothing more than a mention regarding the Blacktown teams performance. They are 2 wins, one draw and topping the comp. Any reports on their win against a strong Newtown side. How did Tom Wright and Jade Anderson fare.

Nothing more than a mention regarding the Blacktown teams performance. They are 2 wins, one draw and topping the comp. Any reports on their win against a strong Newtown side. How did Tom Wright and Jade Anderson fare.
Paseka scored a double,Anderson scored a long range try and beat a few on the way with some blistering pace,Wright had at least one try assist,Folau had a pretty good game,showed some some strength and ability and scored a try.A few errors from both sides....a lot more from them though.

With our NSW Cup team doing well, I can just see the Roosters looking on at our talent per below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks Smokin'. Glad you are in touch with all the lower grade stuff. Yep Ryan. It is a worry. But maybe the TPA limits may restrict their activities.:giggle:

Interesting to see Frankie with 16 hitups for 157 metres....listed as 12 but not sure if he played in the middle or the edge,Gosiewski was not far behind either.Tom Wright did the bulk of the kicking on the day and was regularly there in support trailing for opportunities...

Good to see big Keithy Titmuss return from injury this week to start in the Ball side(looks like Keithy did himself a mischief),will give them a boost heading into finals soon(hopefully).Interesting to see Livingstone CheeKam named on the bench as well(looks like the big prop is still with us and still overcoming some injury issues)

A few Manly guys in the Intrust team of the week;
Tuha fb
Folau ce
Paseka pr
(Eastwood and Gower also)

Good to see some guys back from injury in the juniors this week.The Matthews side receive a boost heading closer to finals with our 2 best props (Matangi and Tonga) back from injury,the young 5/8 Weekes is back after a long injury stint and the consistent winger Brown is back.The impressive young fullback Koula is missing this week though...The Ball side get Trbojevic back after a week off and the impressive prop Vaivelata is back after a couple of weeks off.Tarrant is also back this week in hopefully a boost for the Flegg side,but Titmuss stays with the Ball side until their run is over it seems.

Late changes to some of the junior sides...Hardcastle and Trbojevic are out of the backrow in Ball(Schuster moves from 5/8 to backrow and Tuitavake moves into 13)Jamie Lawler is playing 5/8(from the Dragons SG Ball trial squad),young Hyrum Wichmann an ex panthers and junior age rep.is playing halfback this week(not sure if a late pick up or what).Teddy Wilson at 7 and Tonga (on the bench coming back from injury) are now both out,K.Weekes(5/8) is starting the game off the bench in the Matthews side.

The Matts team has come in 3rd and look likely to play the Eels in the first semi. Ball will qualify for the finals too (maybe 7th) with a few games still to be completed.
Well done boys.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10