• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OI I thought the debate would rage in another forum.
No theological debate when there is dicussion for Jury please. Oh, and Sideline... you did not give any references. Narrative arguments will be disallowed and should not be brought up before or in the trial. However, I would suggest to mata & Dan that you are allowed to make a submission to the Judge (whomever is elected) before the beginning of the adjudication who will then pass (after editing according to the rules) the information on to the jury.
However, as stated above no personal beliefs & simple rhetoric will be permitted. It is merely an argument about proof.
And merely saying "the bible" is not enough. Scientific proof is allowed.
And I forgot, both parties to the arbitration should be allowed to pose questions to each other... but no need to answer them.

yeah hopium true, but I couldn't let such idiotic thoughts and posts simple go floating by in the stream, i had to call attention to them, because that is the danger of religion

I wonder what sideline thinks of aliens.

Passed on from people, with less time for creative alterations etc. Fits every criteria of his "There is a GOD" theory.

My question is if there is a god - how do you know which religon is right?

No one has ever been able to answer that in any that couldnt use the same argument for another religon.

yeah hopium true, but I couldn't let such idiotic thoughts and posts simple go floating by in the stream, i had to call attention to them, because that is the danger of religion
Are you calling me an idiot? Don't hold back. I know you think you're better than anybody because you have a bit of i.t. knowledge. So what. Anybody can learn that if they put their mind to it. Everything I know about computers is all self taught. Same with motor mechanics, self taught motor mechanic. We all have our specialities. Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't make me an idiot. One day you may find out to your regret I was right and it will be too late.

If you can't handle my opinion ban me please. I want to be the first person banned from here because I'm an idiotic creationist.

Sideline - incredibly I believe in both Jesus Christ and his redemptive purposes for mankind AS WELL AS evolutionary theory.

Does that make me a heretic? I think not.
Show me where I said anybody was a heretic. However your above statement explains a lot. Unbelievable.

I think it more incredible that you choose to "limit" God to having created something in 6 days. A couple of observations:

1. Jesus Christ said "no man can come to the Father but by me". I don't see any caveat that you need to be a 6 day creationist. Actually - that idea is heresy.

2. The early chapters of Genesis are clearly poetry, quite likely written in cuneiform. Ever heard of poetic license?

3. The creation is miraculous whether it took 6 days or 6 billion years. It is not dominished in any way by being looked at as evolutionary.

However, I fear that I'm dealing with a fundamentalist fanatic, more committed to personal dogma than actual truth.

A pity really.

Sideline there is a vast difference between calling someone an idiot and calling a post idiotic, to say evolution is a fairy tail is idiotic, because you are denying actual physical evidence and countering it with that which was written in an unscientific time in a book, written in a time when mythology was taken as fact.

A counter argument i hate to use but I feel is relevant is. Where in the bible does it mention dinosaurs? Are these massive skeletons and bones that are being dug up, fabricated by scientists and non christians just to try and breed miscontent?

oh and what is this crap about I think I am better because I know a lot about IT. I know a lot about a lot of things, I think I am better than some because when it boils down to it I am. I am young intelligent, successfull, athletic and popular. Would you believe that most of what I know about IT is self taught, a self taugt programmer so what..exactly it is completely irrelevant to the topic....and I do think I am better than you, but the list is too long....bye bye small fry

You can see how the "true supporter" mentality comes about. Sideline is basically trying to argue that you are not a Christian unless you believe in his strict interpretation and dogma.

In other words, Sideline is saying that he is God. I think that's a heresy to be honest.

i can see the comeback already but quite obviously some dont undestand the gravity of their own words and what they mean

I'm enjoying reading Dan telling us all how good he is "I am young intelligent, successfull, athletic and popular"

you forgot to add"I like taking long walks on the beach with the most beutiful person in the world (Myself)" as well as "I enjoy meeting people, Aerobics and water sports"

Sorry Dan, cant help taking the piss after a thread like that :)

oh you should have seen what i wanted to type, I thought it safer to just tell you all what you already know anyway

for all you know matabele I could be the second coming.......you may have it all wrong

he could spell? with no education, that must be one of his miracles.....and how do you know he could spell? do you speak yiddish, latin or read sanscrit?

And I thought there was no modesty in law school... Dan, you could give the High Court justices lessons...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6