• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That not be nice though Mata.
Guess there's a long way to go yet eh?
I get looks from law people when I say I'm dating an engineer... and quite a few snide remarks. But then, they're telling the truth... LMAO.

BOOM BOOM
Fluffy knows what he's like... and he makes snide remarks about lawyers (or lawyers to be) and they are the truth... so it's all good.

they are even lieing when they are breathing and walking around looking Human!

What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of Sydney Harbour? A good start.
Why are scientists using lawyers instead of lab rats? Two reasons: they won't get attached to the lawyers, and there are some things even rats won't do.

Most lawyers love lawyer jokes. Truth be told, we're not all like that... just 99.9% of us. LMAO In USYD anyways. I'm one of the odd ones. Not gonna have much earning potential though Byso. Unlike all of my friends from law school, as my work experience component I'm going to volunteer at the EDO...
One good thing about USYD law school... cheap booze (but still nice booze)

Shock/horror I am in Matabele's corner on this subject. There is definetely a God/Creator. The signs of his handiwork are all around us. His name is I Am/ the Word/ Y'shua/ Jesus. He is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. He has the power over life and death. No man can see heaven without him. He shed his blood for the sins of the world and rose again three days later and is alive forever more. An army of angels could have saved him from the Jerusalem mob that crucified him but he forebade the angels interfering. He came to earth to save all who believe him.

Don't you see the irony of God coming down to earth to die, to save the other humans? Why didn't he just, you know, save the humans without dying?

In the old testament the great I Am demanded the blood sacrifice of a lamb on an altar by his people the jews. In the new testament Jesus became the blood sacrifice for all mankind. That is why he is also known as the lamb. The Bible says those who wont be saved by the lamb will be torn by the beast (satan).

Are you on the jury Sideline? There could be a very long and unyielding period when we retire at decision time if you hold those views.

P.S. much, much later...... My bad, not Sideline Bob, new poster :blush: I think Mata will have you in the corner but you will have to get past Dan.

With no disrespect, no nomination from Sideline from me - despite the fact that he is obviously a brother.

However, for the purposes of the trial, his recitation of dogma concerns me. Cliche and rhetoric is no substitute for having thought through the matter of truth and proof.

However, I do nominate the agnostic c_eagle.

Shock/horror I am in Matabele's corner on this subject. There is definetely a God/Creator. The signs of his handiwork are all around us. His name is I Am/ the Word/ Y'shua/ Jesus. He is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. He has the power over life and death. No man can see heaven without him. He shed his blood for the sins of the world and rose again three days later and is alive forever more. An army of angels could have saved him from the Jerusalem mob that crucified him but he forebade the angels interfering. He came to earth to save all who believe him.

With no disrespect there is no offer of evidence there only a belief based on brain washing.

With no disrespect, no nomination from Sideline from me - despite the fact that he is obviously a brother.

However, for the purposes of the trial, his recitation of dogma concerns me. Cliche and rhetoric is no substitute for having thought through the matter of truth and proof.

However, I do nominate the agnostic c_eagle.
Bro, we're talking about 2,000 years ago. The only proof that he existed is what has been passed down through the generations. Based on the witnesses alive at the time. He was able to to produce miracles bringing people back from the dead, turning water into wine, feeding 5,000 people with a few loafes and fishes, healing of the blind and lame, walked on water. Thousands of people witnessed Jesus alive three days after being executed by crucificition. Many thousands believed on him enough to be eaten by lions. People talk about fairy tales. Evolution has to be the biggest fairy tale.

lol Evolution a fairy tale?

How and why is that a fairy tale?

oh man thast is funny you have been severely brain washed. it is dangerous to believe without studying fact!

Evolution? Yep, Sideline has completely lost me now. I think they should set up a forum @ creationtruth.com for RL supporters who don't think Bulldog players evolved from lower forms of life.

Sideline - incredibly I believe in both Jesus Christ and his redemptive purposes for mankind AS WELL AS evolutionary theory.

Does that make me a heretic? I think not.

may I just add.

If evolution is BS, and god created mankind in his image, how and why do we have
1 - Racial diversity
2 - different sexes
3 - Different heights
4 - Different body shapes
5 - different tastes
6 - different opinions
7 - different hair
8 - different eye colours

and so on and so on.

The rule for "Created in his image" does not provide any flexibility, if it does you arent staying true to the text you take so literally everywhere else. The minute you bend it or try to make an excuse about it the minute you are bending your beliefs.

On top of that you are saying physical evidence is a fairy tale and hearsay evidence is fact. I would hate you to be a judge if i was on trial!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6