Just my opinion.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
tractorboy said:
I am a bit late to post here as haven't got much access to the internet at the moment.
But good post Vid. I am a newbie so to speak but have often heard about this site in years gone by.
For the most part its a great forum and Dan clearly does a great job.
I feel( for what its worth) that there needs to be more in put from the club itself( If possible). Have someone on board as Admin who can weed out the "crap". The insults, the comments towards staff and players that are just not acceptable.
Just my in put, Not having a go. I do like most get pissed off with a lot of the people on here. Vd makes a good point. Would that be said at an after game function at the leagues club?

This website is not run by the club. They closed their forums so they wouldn't have to waste resources on what you suggest above.

I know, well aware of that. I know it wont happen but just feel if someone was to get involved. Even every so often, they can cut out some of the comments.
I know theres buckleys of that though.

Yep, there's buckleys. This site is built on its objective independence and won't be dictated to by the club.

Matabele said:
Yep, there's buckleys. This site is built on its objective independence and won't be dictated to by the club.

thats what makes this site A LEGEND SITE... no communist toe the line or your out crap..

nice post VID.. i am passionate, i have gone off, i dont know if you would have a beer with me or not.. i dont care i reckon your a top bloke always willing to help & direct anyone in the right area regarding either the MWRLFC (eg proxy votes) or club memberships.. your very approachable on here .. :) helped me a few times..

Thanks jjai and to answer your question, I would most certainly like to catch up with you for a beer - maybe the Dragons game at Woolongong?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4