Justin Horo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The guy was keener than mustard last night, ran hard and looked fit. dropped 1 bad pass then dropped a shocker outside of that was decent and he was why we lost? Symonds 3 errors and 2 penalties was better?

FMD some people have no idea

sorry man , the guy is **** , even last year he did nothing

Symonds -- imho is overated at 2nd row and a ****ing joke in the centres - yet the baggers all pick on Horo.

Horo was bad but take yur ****ing blinkers off and recognise that Symonds is nothing more than a Starling at best - and a liability everytime they switch him to centre.

That's harsh on Tom. He keeps being pushed to the centrre for parts of games. And it's not his position. Chuck Horo there and see how he goes. Just think Tom gives you more. Remember him making breaks and scoring tries last year. Just think Horo is out of form. Trust tooves.

Symonds is a 2nd rate 2nd rower. A 1st grade nuffie that is small enough, but not bright enough, to play in the centres with injuries.

As a 2nd rower hes on the the 3rd rung in the league behind the top crop, the has beens and part of the never will be's. Sorry I have nothing against him but the love he gets just isn't warranted.

He's a promise that just isn't kept.

Symonds is a 2nd rate 2nd rower. A 1st grade nuffie that is small enough, but not bright enough, to play in the centres with injuries.

As a 2nd rower hes on the the 3rd rung in the league behind the top crop, the has beens and part of the never will be's. Sorry I have nothing against him but the love he gets just isn't warranted.

Symonds is a really good footballer. Fills in everywhere never lets us down. Doesn't get the chance to play consistently in the back row because he ain't a robot. He's a footballer. And Horo played bad last night because he has been held back to reinvigorate his desire. Was as fit as I have seen him even with the UFC legs.

Last edited:
Symonds is a great player but I will be honest he was sloppy against thexdogs. Played brilliant against the storm and last year.

Seems as though your "opinion" is better than Tooves so why give him a call to give the "news" on Symonds? He is probably awaiting your call about Starling as well!

You have no idea. He was our best player against the Dogs, switching between the forwards and the backs. If you are a Manly fan I hope I never sit near you at a match.

I don't know if Horo is capable of the type of performance we need now. Two years ago in a settled team, he did well. With the injuries we've got and lack of combinations with new players, we need some individual brilliance. I don't think he's that type of player.

Horro had a bad game - one game doesn't make a career.
If he has another 4 or 5 like that in the season I'll stick the boot in - too early for this thread.
Give him a chance to turn it round.

You have no idea. He was our best player against the Dogs, switching between the forwards and the backs. If you are a Manly fan I hope I never sit near you at a match.

So Tom Symonds was the best player v bulldogs?
Feel free to disagree with me, state your case, but keep your sad internet bravado for the trolls.
Welcome to my ignore forever list. Enjoy your stay nuffie.

Last edited:
Seems as though your "opinion" is better than Tooves so why give him a call to give the "news" on Symonds? He is probably awaiting your call about Starling as well!

That's the thing about forums and supporters isn't it. We have different opinions. Once you accept that simple fact, I'm sure you will be able to move on to the next post without crapping yourself like a 10 year old.

Rod, Reel ...... oops almost forgot .... (ignore, what a great function and welcome to it)

Last edited:
Horo's down turn in form last year coincided with Foran deciding he didn't really give a **** anymore. Look at how Foran lifted to play for his country, compared to some of the lacklustre efforts he put in for Manly last year.

When Foran was firing, so was Horo. Now we give him less than a game to form some sort of combo with Mateo. Hard school the old silvertails....

Horro had a bad game - one game doesn't make a career.
If he has another 4 or 5 like that in the season I'll stick the boot in - too early for this thread.
Give him a chance to turn it round.
CoD boy living in his mum's garage

He had a poor season last year and you think he's capable of turning it around

Confirms that you really have nfi

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8