Justin Horo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can understand why some are upset at the abuse hurled in Horo's direction, and yes he probably was just a little too keen to impress the other night.

But...

The guy is 28 and has played over 100 first grade games as it stands; I expect better. He made two crucial errors, all of his own doing. If you watch the replay, the pass from DCE should have been taken, even if the timing was a little off. He still has something to offer if he gets called up, but you cannot argue that he wasn't poor the other night.

Whats does that mean? So many trolls here now :(
Oh Jezza told me after i suggested he leave his keyboard after suggesting i was yellow that he was in the army and i know the closest anyone would let the cat to a gun would be call of duty which is a video game

Furthermore i used to be in the kgb

Oh Jezza told me after i suggested he leave his keyboard after suggesting i was yellow that he was in the army and i know the closest anyone would let the cat to a gun would be call of duty which is a video game

Furthermore i used to be in the kgb
Your all mouth poppit. A real keyboard warrior.

Facebook

Enjoy fictional farming

I don't Facebook because my school mates vaguebook and talk about pies they ate and gym visits, your free to come to Hobart anytime champ

Pm me whenever I'll show you a tiger which looks like a dog

Horro had a bad game - one game doesn't make a career.
If he has another 4 or 5 like that in the season I'll stick the boot in - too early for this thread.
Give him a chance to turn it round.
Don't think he'll get another 4-5 games. His time is up.

Facebook

Enjoy fictional farming

I don't Facebook because my school mates vaguebook and talk about pies they ate and gym visits, your free to come to Hobart anytime champ

Pm me whenever I'll show you a tiger which looks like a dog

Your a gob****e poopit. A keyboard warrior hiding behind anonymity.
Nuff said people - I'll move along & let the people on here judge what they have seen.

Don't think he'll get another 4-5 games. His time is up.
Maybe so,

I think back to when Kitey had a form slump for a couple of seasons - I wrote him off but he came back & had a blinder the last couple of seasons he played. Proved me wrong.

I'd still like to give Wolfman a shot on the wing. I'd reckon he'd be better than what we have at the moment.

Maybe so,

I think back to when Kitey had a form slump for a couple of seasons - I wrote him off but he came back & had a blinder the last couple of seasons he played. Proved me wrong.

I'd still like to give Wolfman a shot on the wing. I'd reckon he'd be better than what we have at the moment.
It depends on Williams' speed; he came back last year and was absolute snail. If he has managed to get his speed back then I would pick him in front of blair, who I don't rate. Yes, he can catch a bomb, but I don't think he plays with enough energy. I like the wingers who get involved and help out the forwards and bounce around (like Wolfy). Blair just seems to post himself on the wing for the night and wait for the game to come to him. I am really looking forward to getting Jorge back I have to say.

I guess the silver lining is at least we don't have Joel Reddy.

I was thinking wolfman could be worth a shot. And I havent really rated him since 09. Apart from 2013. I think he had his confidence shot after that GF But then the knee injury in last years nines cut down his pace. Maybe he is over it. When is tafua back and has anyone seen wolf in reserves?

given our starting side and bench now, horo has slipped down the pecking order for mind.
when the competition to hold a spot is on, there is no room for error let alone 2 crucial ones. the nature of the beast.

who would like to see Wolfie in for Blair effective immediately.
I think Tooves showed his hand; in that, if Cheyse is to be replaced, it might be Willame who gets a shot not Wolfman. I can't see him getting re-signed at the end of the year either.

I think we should wait until mid season at least to crucify anyone. Luckily Tooves has more patient than some on here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4